Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - X-Wing Pilot - VC**

I’m surprised the Xwing version is coming before the Stormtrooper Luke. Seemed there was rumors for that one first as it’s the one without a vintage card yet. But it’s a good release either way. And would be kinda cool to do a different cardback image from the first Xwing Luke. Hard to pass on a Luke figure no matter what!
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Where this is the only figure from the three pack I haven't bought loose, it's a must buy for me. I"ll be sure to get two. Maybe three. Keep one in his trench run X-Wing, one on my Luke X-Wing shelf and one to keep carded. Hopefully the pre orders for it won't be completely crazy, and I'll be able to secure a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Waggy View Post
    The Last Jedi caused Brexit and...sorry...wrong thread. Erm, prefer farmboy to XWing pilot. But anything Luke wise is welcome.
    Yes, a new farmboy Luke would be nice, but any newly-done Luke is welcome.
    Y
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

The 3 pack hair is much lighter than this one. It could just be the pic, but the single carded one looks like dark brown and the 3 pack is blond. Anybody else seeing this?

The 3 pack is like Luke from E4 and the single is more like Luke from E5?
    Last edited by sonofrebel; 09-04-2019 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wedgeswingman View Post
    I just hope the new body means there's more X-Wing pilots in the pipeline.
    Not that many the same height as Luke though. So new parts will be needed for anyone other than Wedge.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Put me down for 2 of X-wing Luke. I really like that cardback.

I've decided I'm going to pass on this. I'm happy with the VOTC version which came with the same cardback.
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

I do like the head sculpt, So I might get a few to swap out on my existing figures. Not that I hate them, but previous X-Wing in particular is dated. Along with Yavin. I'll wait for an all new ANH figure though.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Looks great on this card. Definitely in for at least one.
    3.75" line = still my fav way to collect SW figs!

Looks good, but I too will pass on this - and also stick with my VOTC X-Wing Luke of yesteryear...
    Last edited by saddestmoon; 09-11-2019 at 12:56 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast