Thread: Rey (EP9) - VC**

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Now we have to go through all the work of typing "LIKE"
    N
    L......I......K........E
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulgah View Post
    Guy #1: I like to eat apples.
    Jerk Guy: Oh, so you like to eat apples! Apples are red fruits. They grow on trees. They taste great! Whoa!

Guy #2: I used to live in Poughkeepsie.
    Jerk Guy: Oh, so you used to live in Poughkeepsie! Poughkeepsie is in the Hudson Valley. Thatís in New York. Itís a city and people live there. It has a population of about 30,000. Thatís a fact!

Guy #3: It looks like itís about to rain.
    Jerk Guy: Well, itís about time it rained. We need some rain. Rain is a form of precipitation. You noticed that it looks like itís about to rain. Whoa!

Guy #4: Lukeís outfits symbolically represent his heroís journey.
    Jerk Guy: Lukeís outfits reflect the heroís journey. He changes clothes to reflect his evolving personality. George Lucas used his charactersí clothing to symbolize their journeys. Wow!

This is what every post looks and feels like. Not only is the mere repeating of peopleís basic observations a poor attempt at irony, itís also really rude. For all the talk of toxic fandom, this is by far the most toxic thing happening here. Itís not funny, itís not clever, and itís not helpful.
    Itís rude to refer to Darthsatan as Jerk Guy. Please grow up and stay on topic.

Iím sorry keknivek, I donít want to feed the troll Tulgah any longer.
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Comedic genius as well!

Some nice loose shots of Rey...is that a soft goods hood?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ibSXSp4y2/

No, it's an iconic plastic handbag.
    Last edited by darthsatan; 09-22-2019 at 04:02 AM.

Upon closer inspection, it is a plastic hood. Still that's a fair amount of accessories that she comes with.

Quote Originally Posted by Coreworld View Post
    Upon closer inspection, it is a plastic hood. Still that's a fair amount of accessories that she comes with.
    That is an awesome figure. Such detail, great sculpting of perhaps the best character to emerge (don't listen to those knuckle dragging Trump supporters mate). The accessories are a bonus.
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

That head better be a plain ball socket where the bottom hole of the head better be empty and not the weird double ball jointed like Craite Luke.

I might want to do some customizing for Episode IX Rey by putting the Last Jedi Rey head on where she has her new mullet look

Quote Originally Posted by Coreworld View Post
    Some nice loose shots of Rey...is that a soft goods hood?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ibSXSp4y2/

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    That head better be a plain ball socket where the bottom hole of the head better be empty and not the weird double ball jointed like Craite Luke.
    Many other new figures have that construction - Aphra, etc.
    Last edited by Lance_Quazar; 09-22-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post

I might want to do some customizing for Episode IX Rey by putting the Last Jedi Rey head on where she has her new mullet look
    Wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast