Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Knight of Ren - VC**

Quote Originally Posted by Coreworld View Post
    "I know what you're thinking...did he scan six Snokes or only five...?"
    But, being this is Walmart, the most powerful corporation in the world, you've got to ask yourself one question... LOL!
    Last edited by sharky; 09-17-2019 at 01:37 PM.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by HolidaySpecial View Post
    They've got cameras recording every self checkout at all the Walmarts I go to, along with an employee watching everyone like hawks.
    It always makes you feel like an appreciated customer when you look up and see a small monitor above the cash register with your face on it with big a "RECORDING" flashing in red.
    Then on your way out they look in your bag and check the receipt.
    I miss the 70s and 80s...........................
    I
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotscomb View Post
    take them up to the register with a Snoke, scan Snoke thrice, and leave.
    I've actually done this at Target. With a clear conscience.

"I'm sorry, we can't sell this until the 4th."

To quote Abe Simpson, "That's YOUR rule, not mine!"
    Last edited by Lance_Quazar; 09-17-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post

Same here. If it's out there on the shelf I'm buying it if I want it.

With Target it may even be the same group of figures, so in that case no harm no foul since they don't seem to care to distinguish between characters and individual UPC codes. The receipt would look the same in any case.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    With Target it may even be the same group of figures, so in that case no harm no foul since they don't seem to care to distinguish between characters and individual UPC codes. The receipt would look the same in any case.
    With Target, I've definitely had issues where the newest figures were "blocked" from sale, which necessitated some creative workarounds.

I feel bad for the people that found the retros on pegs before the sale date... no workaround. You could stash them though, and hope for the best. My brother and I have time tested stash spots at Target, we stash things for one another and say "I left a Luke for you in good old spot A" i have shown up a month later and gotten things...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotscomb View Post
    I feel bad for the people that found the retros on pegs before the sale date... no workaround. You could stash them though, and hope for the best. My brother and I have time tested stash spots at Target, we stash things for one another and say "I left a Luke for you in good old spot A" i have shown up a month later and gotten things...lol
    Yeah, I also had a "stash spot." It's called my canvas shopping bag. Very easy to "accidentally" forget to pay for something at self-check out and just as easy to go back to the store later, buy the item, and then return it to the shelf to retroactively pay for it so as not to be thieving scum.

Yeah, I also had a "stash spot." It's called my canvas shopping bag. Very easy to "accidentally" forget to pay for something at self-check out and just as easy to go back to the store later, buy the item, and then return it to the shelf to retroactively pay for it so as not to be thieving scum.
    Yikes that one is risky. There are tons of workarounds. I was at Wallyworld yesterday and the toy pallets had boxes marked " do not put on floor before October 4TH.... Naturally I opened them.... Apparently it's Frozen Friday as well.....all new Frozen toys...Walmart wins again....

But you are thieving...

Just what the hell is wrong with you? Get help. Fast.
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast