Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Zorii Bliss - VC**

But you’re right. People who followed show biz at its best knew the prestige of Sir Alec Guinness. It was a big deal when GL convinced him to sign on.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

This figure actually turned out really good. It's one of the few designs I like from this movie so far. Probably the only thing I'll be picking up this TFF weekend.
    How do we not have an Arc Trooper Fives in the 3 & 3/4 in. line yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tulgah View Post
    But you’re right. People who followed show biz at its best knew the prestige of Sir Alec Guinness. It was a big deal when GL convinced him to sign on.
    I don’t 5 think anyone was disagreeing that the OT had a handful of big names. It’s comm9n currency amongst learned fans.
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

We weren’t talking about learned fans; we were talking about people in 1977.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Quote Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
    This figure actually turned out really good. It's one of the few designs I like from this movie so far. Probably the only thing I'll be picking up this TFF weekend.
    Then I hope you find one at your first stop. I'm really looking forward to her.
    T
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

She looks like she'd be great in a Wakanda diorama.
    She cool, but if I can't repurpose the figure into some kind of rebel commando I'll probably pass.

Much more interested in a bandolier Poe from the trailer.
    Customizing Blog (Among other things!)
    Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DonWanKihotay View Post
    Flash Gordon 1930's which inspired Lucas.
    or
    Flash Gordon 1980's which was over the top camp!?
    1980's just perfect amount of camp.

Go, Flash, go!
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

I got this figure this morning, its a cool figure . The elongated helmet reminds me of the GI JOE POC Firefly alt head.

Nice pick-up. This is one figure I'm really looking forward to getting.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Would recommend maybe hot water treating the joints to be on safe side with this figure, as its very dainty thin and plastic is softer. I do get a definite Zam and Jango composite feel as far as look.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast