Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sith Jet Trooper - VC**

Not really big on the design, but maybe the figure will look cool enough.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

My first thought, WTH is a Sith Jet trooper?!

Let me guess, it will mirror the 6" Sith trooper but add a Jet pack...

Can't really say that I'm interested, at least not yet. But if it's anything like previous ST designs, it's probably a pass.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

It has a very distinct helmet compared to the Sith Trooper in the 6" line. There is a standard white Jet Trooper scheduled for release in the 5" line, so maybe the "Sith" trooper will be kind of an elite battalion within the First Order, taking all standard equipment with small variation, and in RED !

May you live in interesting times.

I’m excited for this guy, if nothing else, for the standard blaster since it looks like the Sith trooper will come with the giant blaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

I hope it’s a new sculpt. I like the red. It’s an army builder. I’ll buy several.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Hmmm... big pass from me. Just not feeling the Sith Trooper designs whatsoever at this point in time!

They remind me of that horrible red-painted Christmas Vader figure that Hasbro produced back in the days of yore... [shudder]
    Last edited by saddestmoon; 09-04-2019 at 01:56 AM.

Oddly enough the figure doesn't look that bad. I saw the regular, white FO-Trooper armor on the internet, but this red one looks a bit more interesting. I'll probably just get a case of wave 1 anyway.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Oddly enough the figure doesn't look that bad. I saw the regular, white FO-Trooper armor on the internet, but this red one looks a bit more interesting. I'll probably just get a case of wave 1 anyway.
    Yeah, normally I’d want the standard Jet Trooper over a variant, but damned if this one doesn’t look better than the white one. Count me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast