Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sith Jet Trooper - VC**

Oh, well. It's not a deal breaker.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I personally don't care that the jet pack isn't removable.

We're getting a regular Sith Trooper anyway, which is virtually a jet pack-less Jet Trooper.

If someone REALLY wants the jet pack for a custom then there's probably a forceful way to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Oh, well. It's not a deal breaker.
    There may be a chase variant...
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Got a couple of these guys for now. One from Pulse and the second one from Target this morning. Head seems a bit small but cool figure.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rsMnmPEOHKA
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

This seems to be the least popular of the initial wave, based on what I saw this morning. There were significantly more of this figure than any other. I didn't buy one either, heh.
    JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

Palp's feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    This seems to be the least popular of the initial wave, based on what I saw this morning. There were significantly more of this figure than any other. I didn't buy one either, heh.
    Well it does come 2x case so that might be the reason. I also saw several X-Wing pilot Lukes hanging, he also comes 2x case.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Today on Triple Force Friday, I missed Rey and the Knight of Ren, but there were two of these guys, and I intended to buy a pair, so...

Solid figures. Glad to have them.
    "The boy is pure dagnasty evil."
    "Uh huh. Ya think?"
    "Warned you, we tried. Listen, you did not. Now screwed we all will be!!"

Such a nice figure. Hopefully they have some cool scenes in TROS.

God, this is a silly and derivative character. Red Stormtrooper? Red - Sith. Talk about on the nose...

And that’s why I simply LOVE it. Sure, it was obviously designed by Lucasfilm just to sell toys! (Much like the Snowtrooper decades ago in ESB!) On top of that, it’s a really a cool design. I do like the red. It’s new. It’s different. It was conveniently the only fig hanging on the pegs at Target when I was shopping there for work.

The sculpt is nifty. Except — yeah, the head could be bigger. Why are the heads ALWAYS small?

Very happy with with toy nonetheless. Very pose-able. And just... all around fun!
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast