Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sith Jet Trooper - VC**

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    And you have him in a Star case,lol.
    Not my pic, friend. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

THat's now two "Sith" troopers mirroring FO troopers. Trying hard to figure out where JJ Abrams is going with the TROS scenario

There a story reason why the Sith "Jet" troopers are bringing back the Clone trooper Phase II/III helmet eye coverings back?

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSquadSev11 View Post
    That's called the Purge Trooper and no. In the listings Jayson found it was listed as "EU Shadow Trooper". As we know EU is the former name for Legends.
    h, yeah, that's right. I got them mixed up. So, the Shadow Troopers are the stormtroopers in black armor, right?
    O
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

While I'm not too keen on the regular First Order Jet Trooper I think the Sith Jet Trooper looks really cool. I think the figure and the cardback image for this trooper both look great. Nice to see that the figure comes with a couple of different guns as well.

Hopefully we see more loose pics soon and that we'll see if there's a jetpack and if it's removable. I'm sure there will be as otherwise it would defeat the purpose of it being a Jet Trooper.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    h, yeah, that's right. I got them mixed up. So, the Shadow Troopers are the stormtroopers in black armor, right?
    O
    I believe so. I have a feeling it's the new Stormtrooper figure in all black.

Sweet lord, I hope so. That would be a beautiful sight for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

We should find out in less than a month if that's what the Shadow Trooper ends up being as New York Comic Con starts on October 3 and Hasbro's presentation is on October 6.

http://www.theforce.net/story/front/New_York_Comic_Con_Releases_Panel_Schedule_185074. asp

Hasbro Star Wars

When: Sunday, October 6th 1:15 pm - 2:15 pm
    Where: Room 1A02 - Javits Center

Come Jedi and padawans alike! Fresh off the heels of Triple Force Friday, join the Hasbro team to discuss exciting new offerings from the full Star Wars line of toys, action figures and collectibles tied to the highly anticipated Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.

Guests: Marla Sweeney, Patrick Schneider, Sam Smith, Sarah Carroll

Check back here as next time we'll look at some of exciting celebrities and artists that will be attending this year!

Expect more announcements as we get closer to the event so be sure to check
    www.newyorkcomiccon.com
    for the latest news, announcements, and updates!

Nothing, I'm all right!

Hopefully we see more loose pics soon and that we'll see if there's a jetpack and if it's removable. I'm sure there will be as otherwise it would defeat the purpose of it being a Jet Trooper.
    Jetpack, yes. Removeable... not sure. I saw one of these at a local WM today - and then gave it back to the associate when it came up date-locked on the register.

I had it in my hands!
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

JTA just put up their review of the TVC Sith Jet Trooper figure. In their review they confirm that the jetpack is NOT removable. Pretty disappointing that it's not a accessory that can be attached on and taken off. Regardless the figure looks great and I can't wait to add it to my collection and the two different coloured blasters make for nice accessories.

I'm sure JTA will be posting reviews of the other figures from the wave in the next few days.

https://www.jeditemplearchives.com/c...ontent&id=3769

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast