Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: Sith Jet Trooper - VC**

  1. #11
    ATM, I don't recall if I've ever seen anything uglier. Major pass.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    ATM, I don't recall if I've ever seen anything uglier.
    I have.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

  3. #13
    Will likely be a blink and you'll miss it character but interesting enough for me to add it to the collection.

  4. #14
    Carded image. I'm glad he comes with TWO weapons!


  5. #15
    And you have him in a Star case,lol.



    Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    I have.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    Carded image. I'm glad he comes with TWO weapons!

    Glad to see that as well. I figured they just give us one, but two is a nice touch.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

    I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

  7. #17
    Love the card image. Looks pretty cool. I saw a lose pic of the Sith Trooper that got leaked. Not sure which wave that one will be in.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    Love the card image. Looks pretty cool. I saw a lose pic of the Sith Trooper that got leaked. Not sure which wave that one will be in.
    If you mean the TVC Sith Trooper that Hasbro accidentally leaked it's in wave 2 with a Legends Shadow Stormtrooper and ANH Yavin Ceremony Leia and Jawa. Wave 3 is The Mandalorian, Cara Dune, an unknown The Mandalorian character, an AOTC Clone and at least two unknown figures.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSquadSev11 View Post
    If you mean the TVC Sith Trooper that Hasbro accidentally leaked it's in wave 2 with a Legends Shadow Stormtrooper and ANH Yavin Ceremony Leia and Jawa. Wave 3 is The Mandalorian, Cara Dune, an unknown The Mandalorian character, an AOTC Clone and at least two unknown figures.
    So, the Shadow Trooper is not the new one from the Jedi Fallen Order video game/comics?
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

    I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    So, the Shadow Trooper is not the new one from the Jedi Fallen Order video game/comics?
    That's called the Purge Trooper and no. In the listings Jayson found it was listed as "EU Shadow Trooper". As we know EU is the former name for Legends.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •