Thread: My Playset Nr. 3 - Mos Eisley

My Playset Nr. 3 - Mos Eisley

Thanks for the nice feedback so far. Here is number 3 "Mos Eisley".
    The part with Hanīs table can be placed next to the bar and it can be used as an extra building on the streets.
    I had some promotional pens with a small LED light. These parts are now used for the lighting of the bar area and the lamp on Hanīs table.

Mos Eisley is one of my favorite SW locations. Love this one a lot. Thanks for the pics.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I'm impressed with how much you can pack into a small amount of space. I love the posters and the vaporator.

Beautiful! Love the paint job on all your dioramas!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Amazing! If only we could get something like this from Hasbro! They forget sometimes, that simplicity is sometimes the way to go. And the quality of your detailing is icing on the cake!

Thanks for the nice comments.
    I did forget the photo with the total view of the playset (background is removable)
    Here it is
    ……..sorry for Yoda jumping on the roofs of Mos Eisley (I personally canīt remember this movie scene, but apparently my son does)

This is the kind of thing I dream of doing one day. I like the relatively compact size that can probably fit just about any shelf or display cabinet. Just never seem to have the time to even start unfortunately. Good stuff!
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Thanks for the full shot of the diorama. This is the type of thing I wish Hasbro would do. Something compact enough that could fit on a shelf, yet still usable as a playset.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.