Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Repro blaster declared original by this guy

I've opened plenty of carded beaters...even Potf. I dont care as much about value... I just loce the toys.

The argument about opening carded is not about value, it is about preserving the finite supply of unopened product that is left.
    Last edited by comicalUser; 09-05-2019 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PMSbull View Post
    NEVER OPEN CARDED.
    yeah..sure the world will never be the same without yellowed bubbles torn and worn out 40 year old packages. I disagree with you and will continue to tell people to open up beater cards for mint figures. They made millions of each figure and there are plenty around for those that want mint cards and tons of collections with unopened figure cards and packages. Including mine. It should now be about people enjoying the toys and figures not about 200 years from now. Kids thanks to Disney’s SW movie abominations are already turning there nose up at Star Wars toys. Telling them that these are priceless pieces of history and not ever to touch them is the wrong thing to do.
    Last edited by DarthMickeyMoose; 09-05-2019 at 09:48 PM.

I just made yours more valuable. You are welcome. Now go back in time and steal them from under kids Xmas trees too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotscomb View Post
    I just made yours more valuable. You are welcome. Now go back in time and steal them from under kids Xmas trees too.
    You do you and keep those treasures close. Enjoy your collection.
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12