Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D23 2019 Elite Die Cast Astromech Droid Sets

D23 2019 Elite Die Cast Astromech Droid Sets

Saw pics posted yesterday for these pretty cool 3-pack sets of the Elite Die Cast line. List price is $90 for each one (three sets total). I'm hoping these won't remain exclusive, as I'd really like to get these. Prices on ebay are crazy, though none have actually sold. Anyone else interested?

I'm interested. Love the elite series droids. Hopeful they will be available beyond D23.

These are the droids we're looking for. These need to be available in some other way. Would love to add these to the other droids.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Quote Originally Posted by beagan View Post
    Heard from someone else that bought them at the show, they are limited to 300 each. ��
    WOW!! These sets look great but I'm not paying $90 per set. Disappointed to hear they are so limited, but I guess that justifies their pricing. Sadly, this may be the only way any more elite series gets released from now on.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Nice!
    I thought they had ended the Elite line? Some good stuff in that.
    Although as an international collector I do breathe a sigh of relief that it's not a set in my 3 3/4" focus!
    May you live in interesting times.

Would love to add them, but the exclusivity and price are killing all the fun.

Is there any mention of the Elite Series on these sets at all?

I look at it as just $10 above normal retail, but with some really cool packaging. Plus being limited, price doesn’t sound too unreasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by beagan View Post
    I look at it as just $10 above normal retail, but with some really cool packaging. Plus being limited, price doesn’t sound too unreasonable.
    Don't get me wrong: the 90 USD are totally fine, but the ebay prices (due to exclusivity) plus import charges (due to Disney largely ignoring Europe) are killing it.

I was fortunate to find someone in the D23 Facebook group willing to pick these up (for a $75 fee). As I live right down the street from the convention, I was able to pickup that same day in person. I do dig these droids...C2 Elite is the only reason I have any of these. The weight and color schemes are great. Surprisingly only found one write-up on a fansite regarding this release here.

All astromechs together (only missing BB-8, I think).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast