Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D23 2019 Elite Die Cast Astromech Droid Sets

Those new droids look so amazing. Wish these were available, in some form, outside the convention. Congrats on getting help to get these guys. That's a mighty fine droid army you have there.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Those Elite sized D-23 3 packs are going to be available at the Disney store later this year. (possibly FORCE Friday)
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

Quote Originally Posted by JediXXL View Post
    Those Elite sized D-23 3 packs are going to be available at the Disney store later this year. (possibly FORCE Friday)

Do you have any more info on that? I was hoping for these news, but I have not find any clue on that yet.

Will it also be an international / online release?

I'm happy to hear this news! Hopefully they'll be in store and online and not too limited.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Quote Originally Posted by StraightEdgeLuke View Post
    Do you have any more info on that? I was hoping for these news, but I have not find any clue on that yet.

Will it also be an international / online release?
    It was on the D-23 website that they said they would be available at the Disney Store later this year.
    "The Sith don't own my soul... They just lease it from time to time with an option to buy."

Anyone know if these are going to be in TFF in the UK?

Went out of my way to make a run to a Disney store yesterday on the chance these showed up. Nothing to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Pqweeduk View Post
    Went out of my way to make a run to a Disney store yesterday on the chance these showed up. Nothing to be found.
    Same here. I was looking for a surprise with this line, but nothing happened. Definitely not looking good to get these sets.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

I was hoping they would show up even though it would have been difficult to get over to a Disney Store with everything else going on for Force Friday and with the NYCC releases.

Hopefully, they'll still be released--maybe closer to The Rise of Skywalker opening.
    Last edited by Desert_Trooper; 10-05-2019 at 01:05 PM.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Still nothing local to me, so these may have sold out as they were limited?
    Last edited by JediXXL; 10-15-2019 at 02:06 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12