Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [WTB] MR Darth Vader SIGNATURE Edition Lightsabers (ESB & ROTJ)

[WTB] MR Darth Vader SIGNATURE Edition Lightsabers (ESB & ROTJ)

Greetings!

I am searching for the following lightsabers;

1) Master Replicas Darth Vader's TESB Signature Edition Lightsaber (SW-117S)
    2) Master Replicas Darth Vader's ROTJ Signature Edition Lightsaber (SW-164SE)

and MAYBE

3) Any Master Replicas Luke Skywalker Signature Edition lightsabers!

I would like everything (documentation, CoA, acrylic, plaque, black box, brown shipping box, and etc.) all intact.

Also, almost flawless condition of the prop should be greatly appreciated (not too picky on the shipper box as long as it can “box” all the contents).

Please kindly message me or respond to me via Rebelscum!
    Last edited by The_Antiquarian; 08-28-2019 at 04:33 AM.

On Ebay is one for 2800 USD
    Chris
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

Quote Originally Posted by Chewiegum View Post
    On Ebay is one for 2800 USD
    Chris
    I have been looking on Ebay as well and you and I both know that the lightsaber is worth fraction of that

Chris should know that since he has "real price" in his tag.

Yes I know of course, I was kidding.
    I am on the hunt for one of these myself but not for 2K+ which imo nne would pay.
    Chris
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

Yes I know of course, I was kidding.
    I am on the hunt for one of these myself but not for 2K+ which imo nne would pay.
    Chris
    But you already have one! Why do you need more?!

Thread updated! Added MR Darth Vader Lightsaber ROTJ Signature Edition!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Antiquarian View Post
    But you already have one! Why do you need more?!
    The Vader Signature TESB is missing unfortunately, but no worries, I bought some extremely expensive items yesterday so I won't have the money right now if there is one for sale at them moment
    Chris

REAL.PRICE

The Vader Signature TESB is missing unfortunately, but no worries, I bought some extremely expensive items yesterday so I won't have the money right now if there is one for sale at them moment
    Chris
    Congratulations on your new acquisition! Perhaps you can share with us this new treasure that you recently acquired

As soon as both items arrived I will do for sure :-)
    I should never have started with Star Wars, I could have bought a nice car with all that money already LOL
    Chris

REAL.PRICE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast