Thread: FS: Several MOC Figures Loc: San Diego, CA

FS: Several MOC Figures Loc: San Diego, CA

Here's a listing of them, condition and asking price. Everything is POTF, ROTJ and ROTJ Tri Logo Hong Kong and Mexico (1). There's also two Indiana Jones items, one figure and one playset. Hope that's ok, the rest are all SW obviously. Would like to get rid of the whole set at once, but can work out one by ones too. I will ship upon PayPal/Venmo but will also add a few bucks for shipping.

My GF's mom's sister collected these and we've found a lot of good stuff, selling now as they need the money for her care.

I would post pics but I can't seem to be able to add attachments yet But email me at ewilson47@gmail.com and I can email pics. Or we can facetime or something if you'd like to so you can see them.

I'm new to all of this so I researched the best I could! They are in great condition overall but I did want to note any blemishes, even slight ones. Also alot are unpunched too, if that helps!

CANADIAN TRI LOGO 77/79 BACK - Return of the Jedi Logray (Made in Hong Kong/By General Mills) CLEAR Plastic/Slightly Dented Bubble $160.00
    CANADIAN TRI LOGO 77/79 BACK - Return of the Jedi Teebo (Made in Hong Kong/By General Mills) CLEAR Plastic/Slightly Dented Bubble $75.00
    CANADIAN TRI LOGO 77/79 BACK - Return of the Jedi Lumat (Made in Mexico/By General Mills) CLEAR Plastic/Slightly Dented Bubble $120.00
    CANADIAN TRI LOGO 77/79 BACK - Return of the Jedi Romba (Made in Hong Kong/By General Mills) CLEAR Plastic/Slightly Dented Bubble $140.00
    Power of the Force Special Coin A-Wing Pilog Yellowed Plastic, Dented, Coin Slipping Down, Card Bent Slightly $100.00
    Power of the Force Special Coin A-Wing Pilog Yellowed Plastic, Slight Bent Corner $225.00
    Power of the Force Special Coin Imperial Dignitary Yellowed Plastic, Slight Bent Corner, Slight Tear at Top (not much) $125.00
    Power of the Force Special Coin Imperial Gunner Slightly Yellowed Plastic, Dented Bubble, Slightly Bent Corner, Price Tag on Bubble $130.00
    Power of the Force Special Coin Romba Yellowed Plastic, Slight Bend on Corner, Slight Ware on Card $120.00
    Return of the Jedi Rebel Commando 65 B Clear Plastic, Slight Bent Corner $60.00
    Return of the Jedi Rebel Commando 77 A Yellowed Plastic $60.00
    Return of the Jedi Rebel Commando 77 A Yellowed Plastic, Slight Bend $60.00
    Return of the Jedi Royal Guard Yellowed Plastic, Slight Bend on Corner $145.00
    Return of the Jedi Teebo Yellowed Plastic, Slight Bend on Corner $70.00
    Return of the Jedi AT-ST Driver Yellowed Plastic, Slight Bend on Corner $65.00
    Return of the Jedi Imperial Commander Yellowed Plastic, Slight Bend on Corner, Bent Bubble $60.00
    Return of the Jedi Logray Clear Plastic, Slight Bent Corner $75.00
    Indiana Jones in German Uniform Slightly Yellowed $120.00
    Indiana Jones Streets of Cairo PlaySet UNOPENED, Some ware on box $200.00