Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man Out Of The MCU (Thanks To Sony)

Just give us the Trouble story already!!!
    This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

I do wonder how they will address it in-world, now that almost everyone knew Peter. Will they just act like nothing ever happened, or will they make some offhand comment like Deadpool would.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

For the record, Peter's parents were secret agents. It was in an annual or something.

I'm not gong to fret about Spidey leaving the MCU until the next movie comes out. A lot can happen between them.
    Tony and Peter's relationship came out in the Civil War comics. The movies are glossing over decades of comics to fit their films. I'm OK with that.

We don't need another origin story. A picture or obscure phrase is enough. I feel he was given a one off reference in the Marvel movies and I was content with that. (I haven't seen the latest movie though yet so IDK about it.). Recently, movies treat their audience like they are idiots. We don't need to be hit over the head.
    The line "With great power..." IS Uncle Ben. That's all we need.

IT'S OFFICIAL! SPIDEY is BACK in the MCU! Now for me, that was inevitable. Of course they'd reach an agreement. My concern was more so how LONG it would take because the longer the more delayed his films will be. But great news.
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Awesome news. And the movie is less than two years away.

Not to surprising, but a relief nonetheless.

Hopefully Morbius and Venom 2 bomb so Sony has less leverage next time they have to make a deal again. And so they don't make a Madame Web movie... ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I do wonder how they will address it in-world, now that almost everyone knew Peter. Will they just act like nothing ever happened, or will they make some offhand comment like Deadpool would.
    I could see them using a Skrulls type thing where Peter denies being Spiderman and the Avengers state that Mysterio was tricked/ manipulated by the Skrulls thus tying in Captain Marvel. Afterall Far from Home did have Skrulls portraying Nick Fury so anything is possible.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

In hindsight, I think Sony was always going to agree. They just held out because they figured that Marvel/Disney wanted him more than they did. Honestly I don't see why Spidey couldn't have done the Venom Cameo like they had planned.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

It’s good news for Disney, which means it’s good news for us.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast