Thread: FS: MR/EFX/Anovos items (lightsabers, helmets, other props) McVader, Red 5, Tie Fighter

FS: MR/EFX/Anovos items (lightsabers, helmets, other props) McVader, Red 5, Tie Fighter

Anovos

All Anovos helmets are still sealed in box and never displayed unless noted

SWHELMET005-SH - Imperial Stormtrooper TK Shock Trooper Red Variant Helmet. $450
    SWHELMET005-CM - Imperial Stormtrooper TK Commander Blue Helmet. $450
    SWHELMET005-IN - Incinerator Stormtrooper Helmet $375
    SWHELMET005-MG - Crimson Stormtrooper Helmet $375
    TFAHELMET002 - Kylo Ren Helmet Premier Line $950
    01161090 - ROGUE ONE Shoretrooper Helmet $750
    01161110 - Rey Salvaged X-wing Helmet $500

EFX

EFX Ralph McQuarrie "McVader" helmet - item is complete and mint with all collateral from EFX. It is an Artist Proof and I am asking for $8,000 shipped through UPS within the Continental U.S. It also has an acrylic cover that I will have professionally packed by UPS. The helmet is signed by Ralph McQuarrie

EFX Imperial TIE fighter Limited Edition - item is complete and mint. I am asking $3,000 shipped through UPS

EFX Red 5 X-Wing - item is complete and mint. This is an artist proof still sealed in the box. I am asking $6,000 shipped through UPS

Master Replicas

Master Replicas Battle-Damage Darth Maul Limited Edition- item is complete, mint, and has a semi-broken acrylic cover. It is an Artist Proof and I am asking for $1,000 shipped through UPS within the Continental U.S.

More to come, I'll be adding additional items as I work through all of the boxes

I accept PayPal, I am not looking for any trades, the buyer will need to pay the 4% PayPal fee, and I am not shipping international.

Please message with any questions/pictures or reasonable offers, I have stellar feedback, and thank you for looking.

Last edited by DarthStarkiller; 08-19-2019 at 07:48 PM.

This is completely unrelated, but you are disposing amazing items including studio scale tie & x-wing and McVader. May I ask if you are quitting the hobby for good?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Antiquarian View Post
    This is completely unrelated, but you are disposing amazing items including studio scale tie & x-wing and McVader. May I ask if you are quitting the hobby for good?
    Not getting out completely just making a drastic cut in size due to purchasing a new house soon. I’m also trying to get rid of some of the duplicate items that I have.

Feel free to make an iffer

Quote Originally Posted by DarthStarkiller View Post
    Not getting out completely just making a drastic cut in size due to purchasing a new house soon. I’m also trying to get rid of some of the duplicate items that I have.

Feel free to make an iffer
    I wonder if your McVader is a duplicate that you're selling. Hmmm. Good luck with your sale! You got a lot of good stuff there. I'd love the eFX X-Wing, but it's a bit out of my budget. I need a higher paying job.