Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Galaxy Diecast @ DisneyLand

Star Wars Galaxy Diecast @ DisneyLand

Was fortunate enough to visit Star Wars Galaxy @ Disneyland last month. Didn't get the full experience as we got to the park late and had to let the kids get their rides in. But what I did see was amazing. My jaw dropped and heart skipped a beat when I saw the Falcon. And the ride was awesome, although my wife stole my hopes and dreams when she wouldn't trade her pilot for my gunner . I managed to pick up some diecast from the park that look great. Titanium size and quality.

I think these look great! I'm planning to visit Orlando in November and hope to pick them up. Particularly the TIE.

Thanks for the excellent pictures, BIGLOU75! I wasn't so hot on the TIE Echelon design at first, but it grows on me the more I look at it.

Are these exclusive to the Disneyland Park, or will they make it out to Disney Stores at some point?

Superb pics - thank you ! Still crossing everything that they get a wider release
    formerly Boris :shame:

Very much hope they get a wider release! I really want that Resistance Transport and the Resistance A Wing

Only have the Tie Echelon so far but I’d say it’s more action fleet sized (although maybe a bit small for af) than titanium.

Next to a titanium First Order Tie

How much were they ?

Quote Originally Posted by stormtrooper213 View Post
    How much were they ?
    They're $14.99 in the parks.

Shame these aren't available online directly from Disney, I think there a number of diecast collectors that would be interested, that have no plans to visit a theme park. At $15 a pop, that's high enough - so paying more than double on ebay isn't going to fly with many collectors. I'd like to track down the
    Echelon and Resistance Transport, but I'm not sure if / when I'll ever visit.

Not sure what happened with the Falcon, both the Titanium and HW ships are smaller and have more detail - does this line have softer detailing compared to those lines?

Quote Originally Posted by BlockadeRunner View Post
    Thanks for the excellent pictures, BIGLOU75! I wasn't so hot on the TIE Echelon design at first, but it grows on me the more I look at it.

Are these exclusive to the Disneyland Park, or will they make it out to Disney Stores at some point?
    They're only exclusive to the parks as far as I know.

There was an announcement that some GE stuff would be sold at the Disney shop in the Fall but I haven't seen the ships yet. FYI, they're selling the latest HW carship 6-pack, in case anyone's looking.

JediNews had a few pics of some MF diorama ornaments that are now on sale at GE shops.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast