Thread: Silly member needs help finding a page..

Silly member needs help finding a page..

It's probably right in front of my nose, but I can't find the page.

Isn't there a wiki page here that goes to in depth info ..

My hunt is for the early bird cert and packaged figures. Want to begin my research so I know what I'm up against lol.

Links would be great.

Thanks in advance
    Kevin
    Last edited by toyman941; 08-17-2019 at 03:45 PM.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

Quote Originally Posted by toyman941 View Post
    Are there defining differences for these 4 figures? I know R2 has darker paint and it looks like Luke has lighter pants.

I saw an auction that had 2 lukes, 2 different chewbaccas , dark paint R2 and Leia made me wonder if they were early bird figs . The seller didnt have much for star wars, mostly mags. Also had a few other figs were in the lot . The 2 lukes had dark and light color pants. I took a chance and won the bid. No DT saber but I wasn't really thinking I would get that lucky.

Is there anything I should look for or are the early birds pretty much the same exact figs as the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt__Brenn_Tantor View Post

Quote Originally Posted by toyman941 View Post
    It's probably right in front of my nose, but I can't find the page.

Isn't there a wiki page here that goes to in depth info ..

My hunt is for the early bird cert and packaged figures. Want to begin my research so I know what I'm up against lol.

Links would be great.

Thanks in advance
    Kevin
    I already answered your question on the previous thread, what else do you need? The first link provides the information on all the mail-away items hence the name of the site: Mail-Away Guide . The second and the third link provides all the variations with photos, the problem it's that Photobucket doesn't let you share the photos unless you pay a premium, but everything that you need it's there, I don't know if Mark still reads rebelscum but you can contact him directly by email .
    -VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-
    visit your imperial recruitment center now.

Thank you. I just like to read what ever is available and look for details or watch outs .

This is a major purchase so I always research as much as I can. Price is the major one but it's hard to judge when the majority of sales I see are buy it nows.. need to see more auctions to help get a better gauge on costs, but those arethe minority.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

This sites search function is difficult to use but if you ad rebelscum vintage to the topic in your google search you get pages full of relevant old threads like discussions about correct figures, weapons and fake certificates.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt__Brenn_Tantor View Post
    I already answered your question on the previous thread, what else do you need? The first link provides the information on all the mail-away items hence the name of the site: Mail-Away Guide . The second and the third link provides all the variations with photos, the problem it's that Photobucket doesn't let you share the photos unless you pay a premium, but everything that you need it's there, I don't know if Mark still reads rebelscum but you can contact him directly by email .

I was looking for some pics of the baggies, maybe C and D . Preferably non DT luke. I will save on costs this way and I already own a dt luke .

Graded ones always sell higher but atleast the "SHOULD" be real. I'm asking all of this because I'm going for non graded.