Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: how hard will it be to rebuild an imperial shuttle?

There are people regularly selling them here around 200. I just dont have the room.

Quote Originally Posted by toyman941 View Post
    I pulled a stripped down AT AT from goodwill about 5 years ago for 1 dollar. The electronics still worked. Those days are gone now. All the goodwills around here are for total proffit, all the good stuff never hits the floor. It sells on auction
    The only true thrift stores now are in church basements. The rest of them are like chain stores. The prices are beyond insane. 6 bucks for a scratched lp....

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotscomb View Post
    There are people regularly selling them here around 200. I just dont have the room.
    how big is the shuttle anyway? ive seen it on retroblastings livestreams but its hard to get an accurate estimate when its on a shelf in the background.
    lando's not a man he's a power blaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    how big is the shuttle anyway? ive seen it on retroblastings livestreams but its hard to get an accurate estimate when its on a shelf in the background.

Takes up alot of room. Wings down goes almost 3 feet and close to 2 feet tall.

I went through my hoard and forgot I already cashed in my extra parts from my shuttle last year. My room was completely over run and I had no idea what was what. I finally got it all sorted out and manageable again.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

damn thats big!
    oh well if you run across more parts let me know
    lando's not a man he's a power blaster

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234