Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: how hard will it be to rebuild an imperial shuttle?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobotscomb View Post
    If you are looking for cheaper, and willing to settle, just get the re-released ones.
    I did this on the new Skiff and it looks great in my vintage display. not as good as original but $40 compared to 350-400 bucks was a no-brainer for me.
    And I couldn't agree more on saving and buying complete as opposed to piecing items together. I learned the hard way as well.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by speederfan View Post
    I did this on the new Skiff and it looks great in my vintage display. not as good as original but $40 compared to 350-400 bucks was a no-brainer for me.
    And I couldn't agree more on saving and buying complete as opposed to piecing items together. I learned the hard way as well.
    id be more than happy with potf2 versions and honestly i think i have seen potf2 skiffs (sigh even if it means ANOTHER jedi luke) for acepptable price levels thng is the shuttle is about the same as the original in terms pf price levels. i thnk it was only rereleased once under fao scwartz but im not sure
    darkness rises and light to meet it!

  3. #23
    well i got the guns i thnk they go on the front body.
    i also got a blue imperial blaster and blue smuggler blaster
    im just going to assume those go to ig88 and bespin luke since not many other blue weapons i need in those style.
    darkness rises and light to meet it!

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobotscomb View Post
    Take it from me put that 20 in an envelope and buy complete. Ive been trying to complete certain vehicles for YEARS ant the cost of the vehicle comes out nearly 60 percent more. Ask my Sandcrawler...
    Yeah the Sandcrawler is CRAZY. I got REALLY lucky and got a Sandcrawler at a Goodwill store a few years ago for only $4.99! It had absolutely everything except the remote. That remote cost me 10 times the price of the Sandcrawler.

  5. #25
    wow that is a find! i keep hoping il find some clueless person on ebay and get a good deal but that isnt likely
    darkness rises and light to meet it!

  6. #26
    Why would you hope to rip somebody off?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadesfire133336b View Post
    wow that is a find! i keep hoping il find some clueless person on ebay and get a good deal but that isnt likely

  7. #27
    I pulled a stripped down AT AT from goodwill about 5 years ago for 1 dollar. The electronics still worked. Those days are gone now. All the goodwills around here are for total proffit, all the good stuff never hits the floor. It sells on auction
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by toyman941 View Post
    I pulled a stripped down AT AT from goodwill about 5 years ago for 1 dollar. The electronics still worked. Those days are gone now. All the goodwills around here are for total proffit, all the good stuff never hits the floor. It sells on auction
    Agreed. Over here charity shops such as Oxfam sell Star Wars toys online at inflated prices. At least it goes towards the poor.
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

    I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Waggy View Post
    Agreed. Over here charity shops such as Oxfam sell Star Wars toys online at inflated prices. At least it goes towards the poor.

    Not here it doesnt. The money goes in the owners pockets.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

  10. #30
    im not ripping anyone off but since all the crazys want 800$ for a shuttle i kind of have to hope somebody sells one for cheap. why do you think im putting one together a piece at a time? for fun? :p no its because thast the only way.
    most recently in ghostbusters a figure i wanted was going for insane amounts and then someone listed it under the wrong name for like 12$ jackpot. hoping for the same with anything sw.
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 08-22-2019 at 08:46 PM.
    darkness rises and light to meet it!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •