Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EFX Helmet Stands Available for Sale

EFX Helmet Stands Available for Sale

Greetings!

For those who have been using stainless kitchen paper towel holders to display your EFX helmet, do not despair!

EFX is introducing display stand specifically made for EFX helmets with the exclusion of Darth Vader Limited/Legend/McQuarrie editions!

These are the product details:

• Now available for PRE-ORDER!
    • Shipping anticipated for September, 2019
    • EFX acrylic helmet stand
    • Compatible with all EFX helmets EXCEPT the Darth Vader Helmet Limited and Legend Editions and the McQuarrie Concept Darth Vader Helmet

They look like fine alternatives to paper towel holders for me; simple in design and very elegant.
    Although I am not 100% certain, the stand seems to be useable for MR and ANOVOS helmets as well.

You can pre-order them here for $59.00 (USD).

Shipping in "September"...
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Thanks for the info! I stocked up on the stainless steel paper towel holders from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I'm good for now.
    "No, no! No! THIS one goes there...THAT one goes there, right?" - Prop Collecting 101
    XBox Live Gamertag: CoolHandHan

Clutching at straws springs to mind.
    Rest easy, son, you've had a busy day.

Pre-order? From efx? Surely you jest?!

EFX ? in September ? mouaaahhhhhhhhhh.....
    501st member..TK12974

These acrylic type stands are crappola. I had to replace the one I had on the EFX Scout because of the squeaks it made each time I moved it. If they made the classic round ones with metal pole and mirror base finish I might be in, but not these.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    These acrylic type stands are crappola. I had to replace the one I had on the EFX Scout because of the squeaks it made each time I moved it. If they made the classic round ones with metal pole and mirror base finish I might be in, but not these.
    100% agree. The old efx stands were classy and functional and I would consider buying a couple of those. These new acrylic stands suck. The Simplehuman stainless paper towel holders look/function way better.

59 USD?? If anybody considers to buy that I will enter that market with my own neutral acrylic stands so you can display every helmet from any company with them, or you can even choose which logo you would like to have.
    Good try to fund the production of all stuff that their money ran out for. I am afraid nothing that is not yet produced will ever see the light of day. Funny thing is nobody can/will do anything about it. I doubt that one single collector would impeach eFX and try to get his/her money back.
    First all those warehouse-finds and now this, it's exactly the same story like some years ago for PCS where Jerry Macaluso sold the company after not being able to refund people. Any cent spent on eFX is a waste.
    Chris
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

Why wouldn't they offer the older style stands ? They are much better and actually match the older helmets.

These are cheap and look too fragile.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast