Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EFX Helmet Stands Available for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    These acrylic type stands are crappola. I had to replace the one I had on the EFX Scout because of the squeaks it made each time I moved it. If they made the classic round ones with metal pole and mirror base finish I might be in, but not these.
    Completely agree. These bluntly look like crap.
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

I don't post here much, but I do follow this thread and others. Personally, and as others have said it, these look cheap, and the older ones were much better. A paper towel holder like Ben uses looks much better. Just my humble opinion, of course.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    100% agree. The old efx stands were classy and functional and I would consider buying a couple of those. These new acrylic stands suck. The Simplehuman stainless paper towel holders look/function way better.
    This is a great idea, I have the Boba Fett Black Series helmet pre-ordered and will buy one of these instead!
    He's no good to me dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    This is a great idea, I have the Boba Fett Black Series helmet pre-ordered and will buy one of these instead!
    Good deal! I love them and have six in my collection. Ex.

https://www.amazon.com/Simplehuman-S...24521894&psc=1

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Good deal! I love them and have six in my collection. Ex.

https://www.amazon.com/Simplehuman-S...24521894&psc=1
    Also if there is a Bed, Bath and Beyond brick & mortar store near you, you can buy them there. Not at their website, but I've seen the one like yours at their store. Cheaper through Amazon, though.
    Last edited by LightSword; 08-19-2019 at 05:06 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Also if there is a Bed, Bath and Beyond brick & mortar store near you, you can buy them there. Not at their website, but I've seen the one like yours at their store. Cheaper through Amazon, though.
    Yep, that's where I first saw them. Unfortunately the BB&B near me no longer stocks these so the last couple I've purchased have been from Amazon.

Good to know, I will get one from Amazon since I have Prime anyways. Thanks guys!
    He's no good to me dead!

I have this from the Biker Scout helmet. Yeah they have that squeaky sound. Not sure I would want to display my helmet with these. Wished they offered the old rounded stand they provided for their X Wing helmets.

Or those from the Legend & Limited Edition Darth Vader Helmets. Those are very nice.
    Chris
    Last edited by Chewiegum; 08-20-2019 at 12:28 AM.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke

REAL.PRICE

This is the classic EFX stand I'm talking about, these are very cool, pretty solid and quite elegant:

COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast