Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys Leia Endor and Wicket set

Hot Toys Leia Endor and Wicket set

Posted on Hot Toys Facebook page. Wicket comes on his own for those not interested in the two pack.

Last edited by jediknight49; 08-16-2019 at 05:22 AM.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Frankly, i didn't believe HT would ever lauch production for that Wicket. Glad they proved me wrong and gave him a chance. Very nice add on to that long awaited Endor Leia.

Pre order up. $420 for the set.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Last edited by lumat; 08-16-2019 at 04:56 PM.
    My Feedback
    Next character specific movie should be Darth Maul
    Stay on topic...stay on topic
    2+2=5

I'll definitely be ordering the two pack

but will wait to order through popcultcha
    Remember it all.....write it down....tell it.

Just pre ordered..
    Didn't want to pay that much..
    But I just remembered I had $150.00 in rewards.
    I was just going to buy the wicket by itself..
    Last edited by Imperial1973; 08-17-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Will go for the set when HK sellers put it up for PO. Slightly disappointed they didn't go for hidden articulation on arms as i'd likely display Leia w/o her poncho.

Great set! Love the two-pack and the exclusive accessories! The Star Destroyer Commander helmet could lead one to believe that piece may still be on Hot Toys' radar. You'll recall, HT revealed a 1:6 scale Star Destroyer Commander at SDCC 3 or 4 years ago.

I will be pre-ordering the set for sure, but will wait until sometime next year to do it.
    Wouldn't surprise me if these pieces ship far sooner than the estimated "July/September 2020" shipping date.
    You know you've had a good week when you've made it thru without stepping in 'Bantha Poo-Doo'.

Not convinced this will get an early release. THat Wicket might be a tricky figure to get right in production.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast