Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Toys Leia Endor and Wicket set

This set looks great!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

Was just planning on getting Wicket, but couldn't not get this set! They just go together. PO'd.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Finally pulled the trigger on this set on popcultcha. A little more than I would like to pay.....actually a lot more than I would like to pay.....but what are you going to do. Still at least I have 12 months to budget for it.
    Remember it all.....write it down....tell it.

I could not be more excited about this set. Leia is my favorite character and I've been hoping for an Endor version in sixth scale for years. I even still have my Hasbro 12" one with speeder bike.

Also, much to the chagrin of many of fellow fans, I have always loved Ewoks. I never thought I'd ever see a Hot Toys Ewok figure. Now I've got my hopes up for a Chief Chirpa and Logray two-pack. Or what about a glider?!

Quote Originally Posted by miguelstars View Post
    I could not be more excited about this set. Leia is my favorite character and I've been hoping for an Endor version in sixth scale for years. I even still have my Hasbro 12" one with speeder bike.

Also, much to the chagrin of many of fellow fans, I have always loved Ewoks. I never thought I'd ever see a Hot Toys Ewok figure. Now I've got my hopes up for a Chief Chirpa and Logray two-pack. Or what about a glider?!
    I would love anything ewok. That is really all I truly collect and there hasn't been anything in years. I pretty much stopped collecting at this point. I was very excited to see the ewoks
    My Feedback
    Next character specific movie should be Darth Maul
    Stay on topic...stay on topic
    2+2=5

I have Leia on order to complete my set of the Endor strike force, three of the Rebel Commando's from Sideshow, ROTJ Luke and now Leia. I have the 1:6 Biker Scout and speeder bike. I also have the 1:1 Biker Scout helmet LE because I always like to my round out my displays with the prop also.

I really don't need any Ewok's. Really don't.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

Pre-ordered Endor Leia on her own. I have limited shelf space, and Wicket just doesn't fit into my Leia focus. He look great, though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12