Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mandalorian - #94

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Mandalorian - #94

Please use use this thread to discuss the rumoured "The Mandalorian" figure itself, it's a no brainer Hasbro would release this one. The character looks pretty neat so this one should sell extremely well.

What's everyone want to see with this figure?

Judging from the images of his character I definitely want one, even though it's sort of a mix between Dengar and Boba Fett (less imp and more mando please )
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Must have! Love the look from the promo shots. Wonder if we'll get a removable helmet with a Pedro Pascal face underneath?

It's a Mondo so of course I'm getting one.
    DIGNITY! In all things Dignity!! Especially as a grown man collecting toys..........

I'm all in for Disney Fett. Looking forward to getting this guy.

Same as everyone here. Looking forward to him.

Agreed with everything so far...
    And, I might be wrong, but I think their intent is to build it up as the seasons progress. Not just the character arch, but his outwardly appearance. That is, by season 5 (hopefully it goes that far ) we should all be emotionally invested in the character while he supports a "Mandalorian Mark VI" armor with all the bells and whistles...
    Including the range finder and rocket pack I'm personally wishing for

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

One of the definite buys for me, both scales!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I just saw through one of my friends wholesale accounts with Hasbro there are 3 different 6” mandolorians up for pre-order. Anyone have any info on the other two.

WTB/WTTF Star Wars Black Series 6" Han Solo "Mudtrooper" version (multiples).

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast