Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mandalorian - #94

Quote Originally Posted by fernmonster View Post
    I believe this is legit:

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Very nice indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    I was also hoping for this [Mandalorian] costume. Cool to see a soft goods Jawa, hopefully we get one in OT deco in the next year. I wish there was a better shot of Rey's face.
    Her face looks fine to me, but the rest of the figure looks too... Barbie-ish, I guess? Skin just doesnít look good represented in plastic to me. And beyond that, this is Rey #4, with a costume that apes two of the previous ones. Can see this warming the pegs for a while.

The Mando, though... heíll fly off the shelves.

As stated by others, I really hope supply meets demand for this figure because I'm quite sure demand is gonna be high.

On a side note, I've loved/liked everything I've seen about The Mandalorian so far, but I can't figure out the logistics of an old-world Jawa (other than action figure sells).

It's not that I dislike the Jawa, but if some did venture off world did they make a group decision to make grey robes and have their eyes surgically altered to red? Sith Jawas?

Sorry, off topic, but had to get that off my chest.
    MTFBWY

Nice looking figure, might even have to get two!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I hope the FO Stormtrooper has the same articulation as the sith version. Having the deeper elbow cuts and the butterfly shoulders is an godsend on this figure.

Definitely getting 2 Mandolorian figures for sure!

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmer View Post
    but I can't figure out the logistics of an old-world Jawa (other than action figure sells).

It's not that I dislike the Jawa, but if some did venture off world did they make a group decision to make grey robes and have their eyes surgically altered to red? Sith Jawas?

Sorry, off topic, but had to get that off my chest.
    well maybe different atmosphere, lack of 2nd sun or whatever effects their eyes? as far as color robe changes...umm maybe different resources, after all not all Native Americans, for example, back in early pre-pioneer-wild-west -railroad expansion days, who were in different locations of the New World, wore the same look and material for clothing

Anyone know what scale were the Dark Horse Game of Thrones figures/figurines?

Should be obvious why I'm asking. Don't know how "removable" the head is, but seems like a pretty decent head sculpt.
    It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

Quote Originally Posted by DonWanKihotay View Post

Anyone know what scale were the Dark Horse Game of Thrones figures/figurines?

Should be obvious why I'm asking. Don't know how "removable" the head is, but seems like a pretty decent head sculpt.
    Amazon says 8”. The head doesn’t look removable at all but you could always cut it at the neck and then dremel it out to fit.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJoshua327 View Post
    Amazon says 8Ē. The head doesnít look removable at all but you could always cut it at the neck and then dremel it out to fit.
    Not if the figure is 8" will be to big.
    So obviously not these, wasn't there a Game of Thrones 6" figure line?
    It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

WTB/WTTF Star Wars Black Series 6" Han Solo "Mudtrooper" version (multiples).

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast