Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mandalorian - #94

Quote Originally Posted by OxnardMontalvo View Post
    It could be that the rest pegwarm because everyone has ONLY bought the Mandalorian!
    i could be wrong, but wasn't the 'red box' version of the OT stormie quite thin on the ground in last years TLJ First wave? I certainly only saw that one once and never again...
    That is a possibility, and not an unreal one to think.
    I think you're right about the OT Stormie, but I didn't experience it myself. I live in Denmark - almost no BS figures come here, unless you order them through various sites, like I do.
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Wonder if the ig-88 will be a repack of the one we have now, or a completely new sculpt? The new 'prop' looks a bit different to the original version.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarkside View Post
    Wonder if the ig-88 will be a repack of the one we have now, or a completely new sculpt? The new 'prop' looks a bit different to the original version.
    It's been confirmed that it's not IG-88. This one is apparently IG-11. But if they do improve the scale, there might be a way to retrofit him to be 88....

Quote Originally Posted by OxnardMontalvo View Post
    It's been confirmed that it's not IG-88. This one is apparently IG-11. But if they do improve the scale, there might be a way to retrofit him to be 88....
    ah! tgats okay.. I thought the series
    was messing with established visual continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMickeyMoose View Post
    No it’s not those, there listed as (example) Mando-1 Mando-2 Mando-3. Mando 1 is the one coming in the case with the Jawa. The others are in different assortments, Solid case’s (8) pr case of the other two mando’s Will be offered by some retailers. Also 6” wedge.
    There's been three versions of the Mandalorian shown so far. The regular, the all-chrome armored one, and technically, this battle damaged one. Damaged comm-pad and he already has his right shoulder upgraded to the Beskar armor. But whatever they are, they'll all being bought.

About a month away and I’m actually surprised this hasn’t leaked yet.

I'm almost literally on pins and needles waiting to see this figure!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I hope it's the red/brown version and not the shiny version.
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    I hope it's the red/brown version and not the shiny version.
    Why not one with interchangeable armor plates?

Quote Originally Posted by DeWonnaWonga View Post
    Why not one with interchangeable armor plates?
    Then they couldn't sell you another one in a couple of months.....

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast