Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mandalorian - #94

Agreed with everything so far...
    And, I might be wrong, but I think their intent is to build it up as the seasons progress. Not just the character arch, but his outwardly appearance. That is, by season 5 (hopefully it goes that far ) we should all be emotionally invested in the character while he supports a "Mandalorian Mark VI" armor with all the bells and whistles...
    Including the range finder and rocket pack I'm personally wishing for

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

One of the definite buys for me, both scales!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I just saw through one of my friends wholesale accounts with Hasbro there are 3 different 6” mandolorians up for pre-order. Anyone have any info on the other two.

WTB/WTTF Star Wars Black Series 6" Han Solo "Mudtrooper" version (multiples).

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMickeyMoose View Post
    I just saw through one of my friends wholesale accounts with Hasbro there are 3 different 6” mandolorians up for pre-order. Anyone have any info on the other two.
    Jawa and maybe IG-11? Although I’ve heard some people only mention The Mandalorian and the gray Jawa.

No it’s not those, there listed as (example) Mando-1 Mando-2 Mando-3. Mando 1 is the one coming in the case with the Jawa. The others are in different assortments, Solid case’s (8) pr case of the other two mando’s Will be offered by some retailers. Also 6” wedge.

Quote Originally Posted by Verbal21 View Post
    Jawa and maybe IG-11? Although I’ve heard some people only mention The Mandalorian and the gray Jawa.
    IG-11 was in the rumored line up for Force Friday before the grey Jawa.

Pretty much the only figure I want come force Friday. I hope they've made enough to cope with demand! I'm not in any hurry to get any of the TROS figures. Not because I'm not excited for the movie, but because I've been burned twice before. New movie 'first waves' ALWAYS peg warm eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by OxnardMontalvo View Post
    Pretty much the only figure I want come force Friday. I hope they've made enough to cope with demand! I'm not in any hurry to get any of the TROS figures. Not because I'm not excited for the movie, but because I've been burned twice before. New movie 'first waves' ALWAYS peg warm eventually.
    That should bode well in regards to availability for the Mandalorian figure then, even though it's not movie as such.
    Second Sister, Mandalorian, IG-11 (maybe) are the only ones I'm interested in.
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    That should bode well in regards to availability for the Mandalorian figure then, even though it's not movie as such.
    Second Sister, Mandalorian, IG-11 (maybe) are the only ones I'm interested in.
    It could be that the rest pegwarm because everyone has ONLY bought the Mandalorian!
    i could be wrong, but wasn't the 'red box' version of the OT stormie quite thin on the ground in last years TLJ First wave? I certainly only saw that one once and never again...

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast