Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mandalorian - #94

Confused about this - the figure is slightly different, too. Is this a variant from the actual show, or just a variant for the sake of variance?

Quote Originally Posted by Agen_Kolar View Post
    Confused about this - the figure is slightly different, too. Is this a variant from the actual show, or just a variant for the sake of variance?

The one on the left is the regular version the one on the right is the copper exclusive version which is a target exclusive I believe

I kinda like the exclusive better. I def like the graphite GameStop 7th sis better. Damn you Hasbro!

Ooh, shiny!
    I may have to try and acquire this.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Agen_Kolar View Post

For when you get the figure and it's all wrong, if you're wondering how to properly attach the cape and rifle together.
    Great detail - D23 Expo 2019: "The Mandalorian" Costume on Display
    More- The Mandalorian Costume @D23
    This is where these links and galleries come in handy.
    It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

Copper effect makes it look more weathered. I like it!

If would be really nice to know from an official source before TFF how or if the copperized version reflects the Mando’s appearance in the show.

Has anyone connected any early vague DPCIs to the Target Mandalorian yet?!?
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret View Post
    Has anyone connected any early vague DPCIs to the Target Mandalorian yet?!?

Jayson did on Yakface 2019 master list.

087-16-1041

nothing showing on west coast in WA. FL shows in stock, I thought west coast gets distributions earlier than east coast. Maybe I already missed it.

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast