Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mandalorian - #94

Quote Originally Posted by fernmonster View Post
    Glad it's Target ... LoL
    They typically stock them well and (with the exception of Gamorian Guard) easy to track.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately neither Target nor Walmart work out for me as there are none around here. At least Walmart attempts to list them on their site, whereas with Target have to be bought in store.

I'm saddened by this news TBH, means my chances of finding this went from unlikely to highly unlikely. So i hope that it's one of those shared Exclusives, and I can get it via Dorkside or some place.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Unfortunately neither Target nor Walmart work out for me as there are none around here. At least Walmart attempts to list them on their site, whereas with Target have to be bought in store.

I'm saddened by this news TBH, means my chances of finding this went from unlikely to highly unlikely. So i hope that it's one of those shared Exclusives, and I can get it via Dorkside or some place.
    Aww shucks. Sorry to hear that.
    True. If anything, Walmart does get their stuff online better.
    Hopefully, it will be a shared exclusive.

If worst comes to worst, maybe one of us can help you.
    I've seen rebelscum brethren come through for each other often. Keeping stuff at cost plus shipping.

I'm lucky enough to have 3 Targets by where I live and 3 by where I work. So, count on me (and DM me) if it b is a Target exclusive, and you don't land one within a reasonable time.

Quote Originally Posted by SpectreOne View Post
    First youtube video out of the package:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIGrH3Ubn1A
    Thanks for posting the link. The figure looks cool and a lot of fun. I cherry pick 6" figures and I'll probably pick up this one.
    T
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Asides the colour app on the helmet isn't shiney enough, there's something about the shape of the helm that is off. Like a bit to narrowish at the bottom...

Will still get it, but from that review, looks a bit underscaled on the head and chest chest area.

Happy for those who like the look of this exclusive, but if it's not a show accurate figure, I'm content to let it pass.

Quote Originally Posted by OxnardMontalvo View Post
    if it's not a show accurate figure, I'm content to let it pass.
    Can you indicate what is off about it?
    It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream, the impossible dream... To fight, the uneatable foe... To reach the unreachable star!
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.

It doesn't have to be accurate though, it's a freaking Mandalorian! And I buy every one I can that is made.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DonWanKihotay View Post
    Can you indicate what is off about it?
    I was referring to the store exclusive figure mentioned a few posts above, which as far as I can tell is the regular figure with fancy (not seen in the show) deco.
    I still want the regular release. That ones accurate.

Verns' Hobbies update video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnRmjnYfDSw

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Wouldn't this rumor be a ton of Awesome...

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast