Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Offworld Jawa - #96

C'mon guys, Jawas are "resellers". They're not breaking any laws. They're helping out their fellow droid customers who can't go out and find droids in their particular area of the desert. They're providing a helpful service that's a convenience for their customers.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Then why don’t they list the droids on eBay at inflated prices? Huh?

They don't have ebay. They have Wattoslist. LOL!
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

More grays:

Go figure!

Still look quite brown to me. But my eyesight is shot!

Quote Originally Posted by OxnardMontalvo View Post
    Still look quite brown to me. But my eyesight is shot!
    They're actually purple!
    Go figure!

Wait, you see Orko in that picture somewhere!?

Tiny hoods in that image - were their hoods always this tiny?
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    Tiny hoods in that image - were their hoods always this tiny?
    They almost look like Ewoks dressed up as Jawas!
    Go figure!

They look more like Jawas dressed up as Ewoks dressing up as Jawas
    Project "Ghost Stories" - Building Star Wars: Rebels Playsets: https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1140437
    Picture Blog: https://projectghoststories.blogspot.com/

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast