Thread: Cal Kestis - Fallen Order (Speculation)

Cal Kestis - Fallen Order (Speculation)

No pictures of this figure yet but there is rumours of a Cal Kestis, the main character from the upcoming Fallen Order video game. Anyone excited about this character being made?

What does everyone want to see with this release?

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Anyone excited about this character being made?
    I guess it depends on what costume they decide to give him, since some of those that have been shown thus far are distinctly more aesthetically appealing than others. Apart from that, I can always use another Jedi who doesn't dress like a moisture farmer for my EU collection, certainly. I guess you could also say I'm excited that, five years into the Disney Star Wars project, they're finally introducing a new young white male character.
    WTB/WTTF Star Wars Black Series 6" Han Solo "Mudtrooper" version (multiples).

Agreed. It will depend on which outfit they decide to go with, on whether I'll get him or not. Or if it's a Priority buy, versus waiting for a sale.

Though in all honesty, it's a bit too soon to know if I'll like the character or not.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Yes, the costume will be an important factor with this one. I usually don't mind whether I like a character or not, if the figure looks cool enough, I can always use it as some backgrounder or a base for another character in a different outfit.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.