Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cal Kestis - Fallen Order - #93

I though Saw was released back for Rogue 1, surely. He was somewhat of a main.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I though Saw was released back for Rogue 1, surely. He was somewhat of a main.
    Nope, only in 3.75, and only as part of a Jedha 5POA multipack.

I say we need him bald and not completely disabled yet to match his Rebels eps, the opening Rogue One scene, and his Fallen Order appearance.

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Looks good, but still kind of means nothing to me.
    I like the little droid accessory.

Thats a great looking lightsaber. Figure is better than i was expecting

The figure is actually rather interesting.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Yeah not too bad after all, and I hope that vest comes off rather easy. It looks possible, would have been nice if the reviewer had tried it.

Guess I'll have to wait until Curto adds it to the archive...
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Is the GameStop Fallen Order bundle figure just regular BS Cal or do we know for sure yet?

Quote Originally Posted by LandoGriffin View Post
    Is the GameStop Fallen Order bundle figure just regular BS Cal or do we know for sure yet?
    We think it's the Purge Trooper, I think the EB Games Canada website was showing the Purge Trooper as the exclusive figure with the bundle, and it looks like the Purge Trooper is going to be available for sale separately.

anyone else having QC issues? Out of all my collecting years I've never had issues with joints and what not. But this figures arm will not bend, and i've had two others recently with similar issues

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast