Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Sister Inquisitor - Fallen Order

Yeah, I was originally disappointed about not getting an alternate head sculpt. But then realized this isn't the Sister I thought it was. lol

Since this look was already released once, i kind of wished that it had been Ninth Sister, or even Tenth Brother. But since this is based on a Game Character, they have to with it.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Go figure!

So is this the character that was played by Sarah Michelle Gellar on Rebels?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandalorian1129 View Post
    So is this the character that was played by Sarah Michelle Gellar on Rebels?
    Close, but no. She is the Seventh Sister :-)
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Hopefully I can cut that Tron Disk off the Saber without losing structural integrity. To me it just looks cumbersome.

Other than that she looks pretty good!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Hopefully I can cut that Tron Disk off the Saber without losing structural integrity. To me it just looks cumbersome.

Other than that she looks pretty good!
    Would be nice if it worked.
    ​N E R D ​★ ​H E R F E R

First Edition found in a Puerto Rican WM by @a_creature_inamask

So are the pics at the top of the page in the black box a cabronated edition? It looks like the clothes are silver, where as this one at the bottom looks black. I do not like the silver clothing so hoping they aren't all like that, would hate to have to repaint the entire figure right out of the box.
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TK114 View Post
    So are the pics at the top of the page in the black box a cabronated edition? It looks like the clothes are silver, where as this one at the bottom looks black. I do not like the silver clothing so hoping they aren't all like that, would hate to have to repaint the entire figure right out of the box.
    As I've understood it,

White box: "First edition" - the figure is regular, just in white box and will be released in black box too (but without it being a first ediiton)
    Shiny/metallic box, no matter the base color: "Carbonized version" - the figure is also shiny/metallic in appearance, even on parts that are seemingly cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by TK114 View Post
    THese are the Carbonized versions:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast