Thread: EP9 Kylo Ren (Speculation)

EP9 Kylo Ren (Speculation)

***Possible spoilers in this thread***

No pictures of this figure yet but there is rumours of Kylo Ren from the new Star Wars movie - ep9 Rise of Skywalker. I don't suspect a big change with this figure.

What does everyone want to see with this release?

This one, even with faceprint, will pegwarm. Obviously it will sell some, to swap out the old head.
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Definitely expecting the TLJ figure with red lines painted on the helmet. I'll get when it's on sale, no rush.

I know this is basically ST Vader, but if he changed up his outfit for the final film we could have gotten a new figure. lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    I know this is basically ST Vader, but if he changed up his outfit for the final film we could have gotten a new figure. lol
    Is there artwork or photos of Kylo from this movie? Do we know he doesn't look different? Even though Vader had very minimal changes across the OT, I expected Kylo to look different for this last film. They did such a boring look for him in TLJ, along with being such a bad film too resulted in his figures bombing. I expect the helmet or a helmet to return and some outfit changes too. As with the Starkiller character in TFU, it would have been cool to see him slowly change to look more and more like Vader. Guess we shall soon see.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

There is a rumor about Kylo in EP9:

Spoiler:  
    Apparently he goes all Buffalo Bill-ish and wears Vader's suit or a suit just like Vader's at some point

But other than Kylo's mended helmet, I don't think he will look that different from the other two movies.
    Vader didn't change (much), but he also didn't take off his helmet until the very end in the OT.

Well, that sounds about as ridiculous as everything else they've come up with.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Well, that sounds about as ridiculous as everything else they've come up with.
    Agree. I actually like the look of (helmted) Kylo in TFA