Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Leader Kylo Ren - #90

Yeah, I thought the design in TFA with the helmet on was a great look.

Did he stop wearing the helmet because Snoke made fun of him?

Quote Originally Posted by THX1969 View Post
    Yeah, I thought the design in TFA with the helmet on was a great look.

Did he stop wearing the helmet because Snoke made fun of him?

I assume the helmet look was too cliche Star Wars for director Johnson.

Yeah, it was clearly Rian’s decision and he had free reign from Kathleen Kennedy apparently.

Have to say this one is lazy. Literally a new helmet and hood. Not even a face with the new printing.

Printed face would have made this a purchase for me but I'm tempted to wait for a sale now as this little more than a repack.

At least now I know the costume isn't changing, I might see if I can find a deal somewhere in the TLJ figuarts version.

Has anyone put an unmasked head on this body

Quote Originally Posted by Typhis View Post
    Has anyone put an unmasked head on this body
    Isn't it essentially the TLJ Kylo figure from 2 years ago than?

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Isn't it essentially the TLJ Kylo figure from 2 years ago than?
    Mostly but isn't the upper body is different, it has the holes to hold on the cape... But yes it's the same figure.

I was thinking about picking this figure up, but then I remembered I got that deluxe Kylo from Walmart when they marked them down to $8. Soft goods cape, a floor piece that goes with Snoke's throne, regular unmasked head, and a die cast helmeted head, yeah my Kylo Ren needs have been satisfied.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast