Thread: Leia Boushh Painted Torso Variation?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Leia Boushh Painted Torso Variation?

I just wondering how many known Leia Boushh Painted Torso variations are there?
    I got two myself and wondering if they are more?

Thanks for sharing. Nothing to really add, but to say Leia Boushh is the BEST ROTJ era sculpted figure!! +1 vote here
    Last edited by Adam_L; 08-11-2019 at 07:31 PM.
    "It is better to light a small candle then to curse the darkness" ~Confucius
    WTB:any ESB Rebel Soldier Proof card
    Refining my broken English to proper English, *cuz John A. said so

The painted torso Leia Boushh is a cool and somewhat rare variation. They are out there, but many are missing some paint.
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Yeah, Leia Boushh painted torso is under rated variant.
    Boba painted helmet has three known shades of blue color variations, but I can't find any info on Boushh painted torso color variation .

This was my most exciting add of 2018! A simple thing, no doubt, but as Kenner76 indicates it is tough to find without paint loss. I waited and waited searching like maybe 5 years to find one in nice, unblemished condition. Here I find a reputable eBay seller (who sells almost exclusively Star Wars items) selling one and listing it as a plain-jane Boussh (when they always list all of the simplest of variations). Bid on her, and got for less than $30, and she is real gem.

The Leia Boushh reverse painted torso variant is one of a number of cool paint/mold variations which actually isn’t all that rare but just goes unnoticed a lot of the time. I also really love the painted legs Han and molded legs Han Hoth.