Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leia Boushh Painted Torso Variation?

Leia Boushh Painted Torso Variation?

I just wondering how many known Leia Boushh Painted Torso variations are there?
    I got two myself and wondering if they are more?

Thanks for sharing. Nothing to really add, but to say Leia Boushh is the BEST ROTJ era sculpted figure!! +1 vote here
    Last edited by Adam_L; 08-11-2019 at 07:31 PM.
    "It is better to light a small candle then to curse the darkness" ~Confucius
    WTB:any ESB Rebel Soldier Proof card
    Refining my broken English to proper English, *cuz John A. said so

The painted torso Leia Boushh is a cool and somewhat rare variation. They are out there, but many are missing some paint.
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Yeah, Leia Boushh painted torso is under rated variant.
    Boba painted helmet has three known shades of blue color variations, but I can't find any info on Boushh painted torso color variation .

This was my most exciting add of 2018! A simple thing, no doubt, but as Kenner76 indicates it is tough to find without paint loss. I waited and waited searching like maybe 5 years to find one in nice, unblemished condition. Here I find a reputable eBay seller (who sells almost exclusively Star Wars items) selling one and listing it as a plain-jane Boussh (when they always list all of the simplest of variations). Bid on her, and got for less than $30, and she is real gem.

The Leia Boushh reverse painted torso variant is one of a number of cool paint/mold variations which actually isn’t all that rare but just goes unnoticed a lot of the time. I also really love the painted legs Han and molded legs Han Hoth.

How can one tell if the torso is painted ? Is there an easy / test that can be done ?

The reverse painted torso is only found on the Taiwan COO figure. Difficult to spot on a mint figure but look for paint rubs in the tan paint below the waist or on the rear cape. You might be able to see the brown molded plastic underneath. The paint is also sometimes off colour.

Thanks for the tips.

I've got a handful of loose figure Boushh, but looks like I have one, made in Taiwan, and there is a pain rub on the back-side of Leia cape area. Stoked . A gem ….. diamond in the rough!

Isn't that more of a "molded torso" compared to the more common version? Her torso is molded and cape painted.
    My feedback
    "They're sh*t." - Phil Tippett on Star Wars Blu-rays

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast