Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: Phoenix Board # 191: Skiffs, Guards, Retro Figures and Double Force Friday

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    I just called Hasbro about the helmet and spoke with Amanda. She saw the same issues I did. She put me on hold to see if she could find anything out, but wasn't able to, so she took my information and is going to call me back later with an answer. She completely agreed that the version on the box looks far more realistic. I told her if the other one is the end result I'm going to probably pass on it entirely. She was great to talk to and very pleasant.

I will say the picture of the helmet alone almost looks like it was done in a paint app. Like they were just trying to prototype something. it doesn't look like it's actually on the helmet to me.
    I talked to another rep from Hasbro and it is sounding like the weathering is going to match the picture of the helmet out of the box. I let him know if that was the case I was going to pass. He said he would relay that information to the product team. It seems really stupid to have the product differ from the picture on the box. If I see it locally, like at GameStop, I may pick it up and check the weathering and then if it doesn't match I can return it with a just cause.

Very disappointing.
    Need: Han Solo (Mimban), Quay Tolsite

Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    Are you in AZ? For some reason I was thinking you were someplace else.
    I am in NY, but love to see what others get in other areas....Jealous of stores like Ross and Ollies....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotscomb View Post
    I am in NY, but love to see what others get in other areas....Jealous of stores like Ross and Ollies....lol
    Okay. I thought you were from elsewhere.

Yeah. I see reports on some other chains that we don't get either. I wasn't aware Ross wasn't nationwide. Not sure where Ollie's is.

I just received this from Gentle Giant...

Quote Originally Posted by Gentle Giant
    Recently, Gentle Giant Ltd. shipped out the Star Wars Ahsoka Tano Mini-Bust to customers, all of whom placed their orders in 2018. While the bust was originally sold out, a number of orders could not be completed at the time of shipment, leaving a small quantity of Ahsokas unclaimed.

In order to fairly distribute the remaining busts to customers, Gentle Giant Ltd. is holding a raffle for 2019 Premier Guild members to be able to purchase Ahsoka for her original price, $120. All 2019 PG members will be allowed to place an order, but only a select number will be randomly chosen to have their orders completed. Only the winning customers will be charged, non-winning customers will not be charged. Customers who have previously purchased Ahsoka will not be eligible. The Membership Discount will not apply.

Please hold off on applying any Coupon Codes UNTIL you receive a notice that you've won. We can't reverse Coupon Codes after you've used them, so applying them to an order that is going to be canceled means you lose out on that Coupon Code. If you've won and would like to use a Coupon Code, please reply to your notice with the Coupon Code and we will happily apply it to your order.

To enter to win the chance to purchase Ahsoka, click here (you must be a 2019 PG member to view):
    https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/premier-guild/premier-guild-exclusives/star-wars-ahsoka-mini-bust-raffle-entry/
    Last edited by Ares_X; 10-10-2019 at 02:47 PM.

Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455