Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Board # 191: Skiffs, Guards, Retro Figures and Double Force Friday

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    Ares_X you will be included in the HasLab backers "VIP list" now

Has anybody here tried to get the Proto rainbow Vader from Target.com. I have an alert set on my phone and the last couple days I've been getting it between 3AM and 6AM so haven't been able to get it.

Maybe not. I will not be ordering the Transformer.

Set your alarm so you're awake during 3am and 6am and you won't miss it?
    Need: Han Solo (Mimban), Quay Tolsite

Posted on Yakface.com...

Quote Originally Posted by Yakface
    Research this morning via oversea shipping manifests has brought to my attention a new, unannounced convention exclusive coming for the Black Series line. It is unknown what it is at this point but as soon as I find more info, I’ll post an update. What I do know is that it is shipping in cases of 8 and heading to the Port of Los Angeles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    Posted on Yakface.com...

I am assuming Black Series mean 6"?
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    I am assuming Black Series mean 6"?
    That would be my guess with it packed 8 to a case. That wouldn't be a helmet or a large scale vehicle or creature.

Probably a repaint of some trooper.
    Last edited by Ares_X; 08-13-2019 at 11:14 AM.

Has anyone here sold there extra Jabba Sail Barge or extra carded Yakface yet? I'm getting to the point that I think I want to get it out of my house. Just wondering what others are doing.

Posted on Yakface.com...
    Weird that it says convention exclusive the only one I know of that came out was the Sith Trooper if it didn't say convention exclusive and it was just an exclusive I would say maybe the Obi-Wan Clone Wars from Walgreens.
    Wants-
    10 inch RED POP Fett

Has anyone here sold there extra Jabba Sail Barge or extra carded Yakface yet? I'm getting to the point that I think I want to get it out of my house. Just wondering what others are doing.
    Still hanging on to mine not getting rid of it in the foreseeable future. Maybe somebody close to me will need one someday.lol
    Wants-
    10 inch RED POP Fett

Razors Edge contacted me and said my Ahsoka bust should ship out tomorrow.
    Wants-
    10 inch RED POP Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Slave_1 View Post
    Weird that it says convention exclusive the only one I know of that came out was the Sith Trooper if it didn't say convention exclusive and it was just an exclusive I would say maybe the Obi-Wan Clone Wars from Walgreens.

They could be completely wrong about the whole thing too and it could actually be the Sith Trooper.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave_1 View Post
    Still hanging on to mine not getting rid of it in the foreseeable future. Maybe somebody close to me will need one someday.lol
    I just get a little worried sometimes that Hasbro may decide to release it again. The HasLab website states this "HasLab products will only be available for purchase through Hasbro Pulse, under the terms and conditions described herein. We reserve the right to make the products (or similar versions of the products) available at other sources, such as online stores and retail locations, but such availability is not guaranteed."

To me this means if Hasbro slightly changes something, like a pack-in or lack of Yakface figure, that it would be a new product and they have every right to release it elsewhere. I would prefer not to get stuck with it and I wouldn't mind making a profit on it as well.

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast