Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Board # 191: Skiffs, Guards, Retro Figures and Double Force Friday

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    I have extra Anovos Stormtrooper helmets (asymmetrical versions) That I may do that with one of them. It looked pretty cool.
    Not sure which one I want to do. I love the blood on the one on the left, but I also love the long gouge and messed up eye on the one on the right. I guess I could add a little blood on the version on the right.

Need: Han Solo (Mimban), Quay Tolsite

Well, I decided to give it a shot. It still has a long way to go. I think the hardest part is going to be making that pike. It looks to be one solid piece that comes to a point. I have a feeling I will be doing some Bondo work.

Oh and the helmet in the picture is definitely not cast from an OT helmet. It's the same as Rogue One as I am seeing definite differences in the ear pieces and the much sharper seam where the muzzle piece attaches to the rest of the helmet. Anovos is supposed to be the same as OT.

Last edited by Ares_X; 08-25-2019 at 07:52 PM.

GameStop sale

Iím surprised no one posted this on any major sites. GameStop started an un advertised sale on action figures. Select figures are $5.00. Some notables are black series padme, rio durant, jumptrooper, Leia Hoth, imperial probe droid set, plus more , a bunch of different marvel legends. A lot of wwe and power rangers figures also. Sale I think is for the week. I hit west side stores today and had some good scores like jump troopers, found 1 rio Durant. Scored a few marvel legends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    Well, I decided to give it a shot. It still has a long way to go. I think the hardest part is going to be making that pike. It looks to be one solid piece that comes to a point. I have a feeling I will be doing some Bondo work.

Oh and the helmet in the picture is definitely not cast from an OT helmet. It's the same as Rogue One as I am seeing definite differences in the ear pieces and the much sharper seam where the muzzle piece attaches to the rest of the helmet. Anovos is supposed to be the same as OT.

Lol it didn't take you long to get that project started. I'm digging the weathering so far should look cool when it's finished.
    Wants-

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSniper77 View Post
    Iím surprised no one posted this on any major sites. GameStop started an un advertised sale on action figures. Select figures are $5.00. Some notables are black series padme, rio durant, jumptrooper, Leia Hoth, imperial probe droid set, plus more , a bunch of different marvel legends. A lot of wwe and power rangers figures also. Sale I think is for the week. I hit west side stores today and had some good scores like jump troopers, found 1 rio Durant. Scored a few marvel legends.
    Wow nice scores, great deals!
    Wants-

Quote Originally Posted by Slave_1 View Post
    Lol it didn't take you long to get that project started. I'm digging the weathering so far should look cool when it's finished.
    Thanks! It feels really weird taking a Dremel to a perfectly good helmet and grinding into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsr0jedi View Post
    https://youtu.be/3n1T3HxHd7Y

Rise of Skywalker teaser

That gave less about The Rise of Skywalker than the teaser trailer.

Desiree said it was more of a recap "Previously on Star Wars...".

UPDATE: Yakface is saying this is called a "D23 Special Look", so maybe it's not truly meant to be a trailer.
    Last edited by Ares_X; 08-26-2019 at 09:55 AM.

I received this email from HasLab last night after I went to bed...

Quote Originally Posted by HasLab
    Dear HasLab backer,

Thank you for your support of HasLab. Unfortunately, the campaign for did not reach the minimum number of backers by our cutoff date. As a result, your card will not be charged, your order will be canceled, and no products will ship. Never fear—we will continue to draw inspiration and aim to create one-of a kind HasLab products, so check back soon!

-The Hasbro Pulse Team

No life-size Cookie Monster.

From what I have read the Transformer is not looking too positive either. I'm hoping if the Transformer doesn't make it, it will make one thing clear to Hasbro... The money and the true die-hard fans are in Star Wars.
    Last edited by Ares_X; 08-26-2019 at 08:32 AM.

The Halloween astromech is now available at ShopDisney.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast