Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Board # 191: Skiffs, Guards, Retro Figures and Double Force Friday

Phoenix Board # 191: Skiffs, Guards, Retro Figures and Double Force Friday

HMMMMMMM

New Thread smell. Received my Retro case from EE Wednesday.

Here are a a few of the last posts from the previous thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ares_X View Post
    I just received notice from Amazon that my VC Stormtrooper order could not be fulfilled.

I quickly pre-ordered it again from Dork Side Toys and will probably just leave it this time.

Did any of the rest of you get a cancellation?

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    If anyone is interested, I'm selling my LEGO Death Star I. $350 for local pickup only. It is the original release:
    https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/tag/6950583099.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    People have complained about broken saber hilts and bad paint apps, but mine is fine. The problem with mine is that the hilt of her right-hand lightsaber is too long, so the weight of the bust is partly supported by that instead of fully by the base. A potential tipping-over hazard for sure. I currently have the bust on a riser so the right arm/hilt can hang off the side, but I might find something 1/4" thick to put under the bust so it sits level on a shelf.

There are also complaints about the cheap styrofoam DST is using. Some people have had parts of the Ahsoka bust poking through the foam.

Did you get the SDCC McQuarrie sandtrooper bust? Same cheap styrofoam. Difficult to remove from the box without tearing it up. Lots of complaints of bent rifle barrels and broken straps on these busts. The rifle on mine was slightly bent, but I was able to straighten it.
    Que la Fuerza te acompańe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

So 2 years ago last month I made a deal with Kielbassa for 3 Scarif Troopers. RDM picked them up for me as he also had a deal with Kielbassa.

Well after 2-3 failed lunch meet ups we finally were able to meet at Game On Expo today so that I could finally get my goods.

For an unnecessary “interest payment” RDM threw in a Tank Driver.

Not exactly Amazon Prime next day shipping but happy to finally have these in my hands since I didn’t grab them for whatever reason 2 years ago. Crazy to think that one of those was a TRU exclusive 2 years ago and now they are gone other than these new pop up stores they just announced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

Quote Originally Posted by Ground_Trooper View Post
    So 2 years ago last month I made a deal with Kielbassa for 3 Scarif Troopers. RDM picked them up for me as he also had a deal with Kielbassa.

Well after 2-3 failed lunch meet ups we finally were able to meet at Game On Expo today so that I could finally get my goods.

For an unnecessary “interest payment” RDM threw in a Tank Driver.

Not exactly Amazon Prime next day shipping but happy to finally have these in my hands since I didn’t grab them for whatever reason 2 years ago. Crazy to think that one of those was a TRU exclusive 2 years ago and now they are gone other than these new pop up stores they just announced.
    That's an excellent interest payment.
    Need: Han Solo (Mimban), Quay Tolsite

I told him I didn’t charge interest but he paid it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Germann & Gilbert Target- Nothing new in the Star Wars section, but I happened to be in the young kid aisle and they had the new giant Galactic Heroes Vader and Chewie. They're $10 each. I was walking up to the register with both and then decided I didn't really need them, so I put them back on the shelf. They had three of each.

Germann & Gilbert Ross- They had another Galactic Heroes set that I was not aware of.... Phasma/Stormtrooper with red pauldron ($3.99). I grabbed it and another Snowspeeder Luke/Snowtrooper ($3.99) and a Biker Scout with Speederbike ($2.99). They had a couple of the Dewbacks, but they're $10, so I passed.

I haven't gone out much recently but did pick up the Death Star Game with Retro Tarkin.

SS Walmart just did their toy department reset, but I didn't see any shelves or pegs for Star Wars.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Trooper View Post
    I haven't gone out much recently but did pick up the Death Star Game with Retro Tarkin.

SS Walmart just did their toy department reset, but I didn't see any shelves or pegs for Star Wars.

I don't think there will be much out until Triple Force Friday.

Well, I did it... I caved and signed up for the HasLab giant Cookie Monster. I don't think it's going to make it though. It only has two weeks left and with my order has only 434 backers. The goal is 3000.

I know it sounds foolish, but I had a Cookie Monster that I took all over the place when I was a kid. He was probably about 18" tall or at least that's how I remember him, but I was small, so he may have been smaller than that.

This is a cute little cartoon, but it seems pretty senseless.

Ares_X you will be included in the HasLab backers "VIP list" now

Has anybody here tried to get the Proto rainbow Vader from Target.com. I have an alert set on my phone and the last couple days I've been getting it between 3AM and 6AM so haven't been able to get it.
    Last edited by AaylaSecurasMan; 08-12-2019 at 10:40 AM.
    Que la Fuerza te acompańe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast