Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Prototypes or first shots

I would hope if it was rejected they'd let you know and ask how to proceed in casing it up etc.

So sounds promising! can't wait to hear how it went!

Quote Originally Posted by Blastercheech View Post
    I believe they will be but not sure if they weren’t I don’t see why they would send a COA with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you submitted them as first shots, they would have notified you if they weren't ,and then they would ask if you still wanted them sealed In cases or not. I just went through this with my DT luke. They notified me and said the inner filament was fake and asked how I wanted to proceed.

You're probably fine. Nice!!and congrats
    Last edited by toyman941; 09-11-2019 at 08:10 PM.
    F.S.C.M.E. Vintage Toy Collector. TOYMANS FEEDBACK http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1113796/

No replies mate?
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Blastercheech View Post
    So I received one of the four action figures I sent off which was snaggletooth Blue he came back as a 70 Ex plus The other three got shipped out today and theyíre on their way back this is the email I received Iím assuming they are all certified as first shots if theyíre sending a COA with them

Sounds positive. Look forward to hearing how it turns out.

If youíre looking to sell these make sure you get some objective help with value before you consider accepting any offers. Even regular undated first shots are quite valuable these days.

Quote Originally Posted by olisuds View Post
    Sounds positive. Look forward to hearing how it turns out.

If youíre looking to sell these make sure you get some objective help with value before you consider accepting any offers. Even regular undated first shots are quite valuable these days.
    I will post more pictures as soon as I get them in should be tomorrow or Saturday hopefully Iíve been doing a lot of research and havenít had very much luck on coming to up with a value I most likely will be selling them thanks everyone for the replies

So I just received them in the mail very happy when I open the box here are the pictures all three of them are first shots and a picture of the blue snaggletooth I sent off The only thing I donít like is the way they did the bag for C-3PO how it sits behind him instead of on the side now I just got to figure out and determine value

An estate sale, unreal.

Congratulations on the find!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Z View Post
    An estate sale, unreal.

Congratulations on the find!
    Yes I pick them up at in the estate sale in a lot of about 67 action figures total almost all of them complete with weapons a few of them didnít up till then I didnít even really know these existed I collected Star Wars but not to that extent of looking at every detail until I got this lot thatís when I noticed the difference and started asking questions I think everybody for the reply

Fantastic! And nicely displayed in the cases. However see what you mean about the c3po. The net is usually displayed behind the figure but in this situation it’s probably not a great choice as it’s covering the area where the COO markings would be.

I’m a bit out of touch on prices these days but you are definitely looking at a few $k for each.

congrats! these look great cased up with the new case style for the accessories

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast