Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Prototypes or first shots

I hope their first shots! There in good condition also! You might have your Star Wars Estate Sale Lotto Ticket???

I ordered the weapon it should be here by Friday then Iím going to shortly send them out to AFA I believe itís somewhere around 100 bucks per guy to get graded I sure hope itís worth it if they grade good does anyone might know what the value may be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they are first shots you're looking at a few thousand,making the $100 a fig to get graded well
    worth the investment . K

ROI, you don't say.

I wonder how many 1st Shots AFA has graded, total, to this point ?
    "It is better to light a small candle then to curse the darkness" ~Confucius
    WTB:any ESB Rebel Soldier Proof card
    Refining my broken English to proper English, *cuz John A. said so

Well theyíre packaged up and shipped off to AFA weíll see what happens

So I received one of the four action figures I sent off which was snaggletooth Blue he came back as a 70 Ex plus The other three got shipped out today and theyíre on their way back this is the email I received Iím assuming they are all certified as first shots if theyíre sending a COA with them

This is cool - I hope they are first shots!
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Awesome, big congrats!!
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Quote Originally Posted by Waggy View Post
    This is cool - I hope they are first shots!
    I believe they will be but not sure if they werenít I donít see why they would send a COA with it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast