Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Pix: Ian McDiarmid & Hayden Christensen Private Signing Announced!

Official Pix: Ian McDiarmid & Hayden Christensen Private Signing Announced!

Once again, we are very proud to be conducting private signings with both Ian McDiarmid & Hayden Christensen for our amazing customers! Orders are live RIGHT NOW and will be taken through Monday, August 26th. All Send-In items must arrive by Friday, August 30th. Head to www.OfficialPix.com now to make your selections!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

This is so awesome!! Now, when you say a small action figure, are we talking about carded 3.75 figures or 6" figures or something different? God I am so excited!!

I wish I had an extra $200 right now. Hayden is one I'm missing.
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

Quote Originally Posted by DarthXXX View Post
    This is so awesome!! Now, when you say a small action figure, are we talking about carded 3.75 figures or 6" figures or something different? God I am so excited!!
    3.75" & 6" fall under the small action figure category. Anything larger would go in the other tier.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted on here, but I saw the Hayden signing in my email & I am contemplating it. Here's my question - would you put HC on a "complete" Darth Vader picture? I have my 16x20 with several autographs already. I know it is a matter of opinion & I am leaning towards a yes, but I wanted some outside voices (you know, not the ones in my head). Thanks gents!
    Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Lynch View Post
    Wow, it's been a long time since I posted on here, but I saw the Hayden signing in my email & I am contemplating it. Here's my question - would you put HC on a "complete" Darth Vader picture? I have my 16x20 with several autographs already. I know it is a matter of opinion & I am leaning towards a yes, but I wanted some outside voices (you know, not the ones in my head). Thanks gents!
    I say, do it. He wore the Vader suit in Ep. III, so he definitely qualifies for it. I consider him part of the Vader legacy.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Just who I was waiting for... Hayden.... he has been a hole in my collection for a looooong time.
    And I just could not trust some of the things I found and they rarely pop up here. So I will gladly pay the price here knowing the source.
    Thanks for making this happen.
    "I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Couldn’t agree with Antman more...he’s a much a part of the Vader legacy as Prowse, Diamond or Jones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    I say, do it. He wore the Vader suit in Ep. III, so he definitely qualifies for it. I consider him part of the Vader legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Couldn’t agree with Antman more...he’s a much a part of the Vader legacy as Prowse, Diamond or Jones.
    This was my instinct as well. Just needed a little reassurance before I put him on my Vader piece. I still need to try JEJ again with it too ... last time it got bounced back because he wasn't around.

Thanks gents! I can always count on the RS community @
    Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

I'd love for Official Pix to do a send in for JEJ. Ford, JEJ and Oz are the only three I need for my multi signed OT piece I have.
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast