Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: R5-BOO19

That's one sweet droid. Inspired me to pick boo18 off ebay for $13 shipped.
    See every astromech droid @ http://angelfire.com/droid/astromechs

Thanks to Scoundrel for getting this guy to me. Easily one of the best Disney holiday droids so far!
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

I'll have to swing over to Disney Springs sometime, whenever this is available. Though it's a bit of a drive for me to buy one droid, I'm not sure if I can time it just right to get this and whatever holiday droid comes out at the same time.

I really like this "skeleton costume" deco on the R5!
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

This droid is great!
    I wasn't expecting him to glow in the dark too, so that's a happy bonus.
    I love the way the back panels are painted like an exaggerated version of the front, so he can be displayed in 'normal' or 'costume' modes.
    One of the best droid factory droids for a while.
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by xjsn View Post
    To each their own! I really like the R7, R8, and R9 units. I feel like the diversity of droid appearances is neat and throughout the story upgrades and new models would show up. I am looking forward to Holiday droid with those "Legends" models. Fingers crossed!
    I too am a little more open minded when it comes to different styles, though R8 units look too much like a refuse container/trash bin. With that dome. I dig the R9 dome because while similar, it's also different at the same time. R6 is close enough to R5's to be acceptable.

I'm actually glad that Disney even made them considering their stance on EU.

Any idea when they plan to make this one available online, closer to Halloween?
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234