Thread: Star Wars Collector Plates

Star Wars Collector Plates

I just found quite a few, in box with plastic still etc.. collector plates. So far one 10 year anniversary one, but I know they’re all from the 80’s it seems. Was wondering if anyone here could tell me what I could expect to get for them if I post them for sale? Thanks!

Do an eBay search for them under SOLD items. That should give you and idea of what people are willing to pay for them these days.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Ahh ok didn’t realize you can search on sold items! Maybe I need to do it on my computer.

My gf’s aunt was a hoarder and she collected all things Star Wars, toys etc... we’ve sold about 6k worth of toys so far. Been using the tracker app to help with pricing; anyways thank you!

You are welcome. Not sure where you've been selling all the collectibles, but you can set up for sale threads in the corresponding Classifieds areas here in the forums depending on the brand and type of the collectible you are selling, and it is free. No fees to pay. Only thing required is you post the asking prices, as no bidding is allowed. Good luck selling the plates. Some of them have beautiful graphics on them.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection