Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Galaxy Edge's Legacy Lightsaber Hilts

Quote Originally Posted by DarthLuis View Post
    i compared the two Kylo hilts, almost exactly identical. Main difference is the clip on the hilt that attaches to belt clip. Screws are hex on the legacy while the parks one is Philips. Other than that from what I could see, same look and weight and feel. Sound board was slightly better but I won’t be upgrading my parks Rey or Kylo. Not worth it. If I could choose one it’d be legacy but not worth the upgrade price.
    Thanks for that info Luis, I really hope they have the legacy available when I go in November then!

Someone bought every saber part from Savi’s Workshop: https://youtu.be/UAzerXh0ESU
    ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

Based on my visit to Dok-Ondar's yesterday, here is what they have in their display case right now. The prices now range from $129 to $149 per saber.

Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

Do they come with those stands? I haven't seen them mentioned in any of the reviews. If not, do they sell them separately?
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

The sabers come in cases but the stands you buy separately, $24.99

Need that Kylo Ren and Mace Windu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawa_Fong View Post
    Need that Kylo Ren and Mace Windu.
    If you need Mace Windu, here is another alternative;

Upcoming auction for a real Mace Windu prop estimated at $100k.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456