Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 106

Thread: Galaxy Edge's Legacy Lightsaber Hilts

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Yes, it is true. You can see where the hood ornament was broken off by the Nazi hanging on to the front grill while Indy was driving the truck with the Arc inside.
    Sick! Too awesome!

  2. #22
    I have read couple articles saying that Galaxy Edge isn't bringing in the numbers of crowd that Disney is hoping to attract. Probably its still early and many of the attractions isn't up and running yet. I do wish they have added more OT elements to Galaxy Edge though.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawa_Fong View Post
    I have read couple articles saying that Galaxy Edge isn't bringing in the numbers of crowd that Disney is hoping to attract. Probably its still early and many of the attractions isn't up and running yet. I do wish they have added more OT elements to Galaxy Edge though.
    You have to remember as well that the featured rides are not open there yet either. The house of mouse isn't going to lose money, so if the ride doesn't fix it they will revamp it. I do know that they are adding Vader to the park. Pretty sure my wife either booked a breakfast with Vader in Disney world, or booked some photo op thing.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawa_Fong View Post
    I have read couple articles saying that Galaxy Edge isn't bringing in the numbers of crowd that Disney is hoping to attract. Probably its still early and many of the attractions isn't up and running yet. I do wish they have added more OT elements to Galaxy Edge though.
    Their are a lot of articles out right now explaining why they succeeded in ways they never envisioned.

    The park revenues are actually UP from last year from increased sales per visitor. In order to control the demand for Galaxies Edge they have raised the admission costs considerably to the park, they have blocked all but the highest level AP passes for the regulars until September, the local area hotels have all raised their rates for a stay, they have only opened half of the planned rides to date, with the main attractions due early next year.

    What these factors have done is raise the guest experience to the highest levels by creating a much less crowded park with minimal wait times and no overcrowding. You can wander in and out of Galaxies Edge at any time without the boarding passes they had initially planned for. They now have advanced day reservations available for booking your visit to Savi's workshop build a saber experience, the Droid Depot build a droid and Oga's cantina. This has all combined to make it the best time to be in the park from a visitors point of view. It just keeps getting better, I need to finish this post, I'm heading there now.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Their are a lot of articles out right now explaining why they succeeded in ways they never envisioned.

    The park revenues are actually UP from last year from increased sales per visitor. In order to control the demand for Galaxies Edge they have raised the admission costs considerably to the park, they have blocked all but the highest level AP passes for the regulars until September, the local area hotels have all raised their rates for a stay, they have only opened half of the planned rides to date, with the main attractions due early next year.

    What these factors have done is raise the guest experience to the highest levels by creating a much less crowded park with minimal wait times and no overcrowding. You can wander in and out of Galaxies Edge at any time without the boarding passes they had initially planned for. They now have advanced day reservations available for booking your visit to Savi's workshop build a saber experience, the Droid Depot build a droid and Oga's cantina. This has all combined to make it the best time to be in the park from a visitors point of view. It just keeps getting better, I need to finish this post, I'm heading there now.

    Ah ok. Very strategic move by the folks at Disney. Yeah crowd control is super necessary so that fans will have a chance to enjoy the place. When I go, I plan to do it during the off season. When kids are in school, etc to avoid the crowd.
    Last edited by Jawa_Fong; 08-12-2019 at 04:29 AM.

  6. #26
    Hopefully, we can get some more posts here in this thread regarding the quality and offerings for the Galaxy's Edge Legacy sabers!

  7. #27
    I went to Batuu for my second visit yesterday. It was crowded. Much more than when I went at the end of June. Line for the Falcon ride was almost TWO HOURS . It dropped down to 60 minutes later in the day. Picked up a Kylo saber and a buddy got the Skywalker one. I also got the Comlink, which can be used as a blue tooth device to work with your phone. Still couldn't get a reservation for Oga's cantina. Ate at the Docking Bay again. Delicious healthy food there. Had a ronto wrap later in the day and that was good too. Loved watching 8D8 turning the meat rotisseries.
    "No, no! No! THIS one goes there...THAT one goes there, right?" - Prop Collecting 101
    XBox Live Gamertag: CoolHandHan

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandHan View Post
    I went to Batuu for my second visit yesterday. It was crowded. Much more than when I went at the end of June. Line for the Falcon ride was almost TWO HOURS . It dropped down to 60 minutes later in the day. Picked up a Kylo saber and a buddy got the Skywalker one. I also got the Comlink, which can be used as a blue tooth device to work with your phone. Still couldn't get a reservation for Oga's cantina. Ate at the Docking Bay again. Delicious healthy food there. Had a ronto wrap later in the day and that was good too. Loved watching 8D8 turning the meat rotisseries.
    You have to show us closeup images of Kylo Ran's saber and Luke Skywalker one!

  9. #29
    I made my second visit to GE last weekend (first visit was on opening day) and this time really got a chance to explore Dok Ondar's. Almost all of the Legacy Sabers were in stock, temple guard and one other were out of stock. I held the Mace in my hand and really gave it some debate, it felt nice and sturdy, and while having a detachable blade is cool, they just don't look or feel as sturdy as the BS sabers so I am probably going to just go that route.
    I will say that the details on the legacy sabers are great should you go that route.

  10. #30
    How much do these sabers run? Asking for a friend...
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •