Thread: Retro Prototype Vader

Retro Prototype Vader

Well with the giving the ball to the opposing team Target in my area never got the Prototype Vader. If anyone in New Jersey would be kind enough to hook me up with 4 of them that one be awesome.

Im here at Target at 7:30 hoping these show up today. If they do im going to try and grab some extras for scummers like i did with the retros.

Let’s bump it up.

I've been watching brickseek and visiting a couple local Targets a couple times a week on MN. Dont give up hope... they will eventually show up.

What gets me is on Target’s own blog they mentioned the August 2nd date. They really failed miserably. I tried pointing this out in the chat thing they have on the site and really never got an explanation. The wording was these exclusives will be available on August 2nd. Wow talk about false advertising. So what? Did they only have 100 figures left over and that’s it your SOL and have to bend over and take it on eBay.
    Last edited by jedimasterc; 08-11-2019 at 10:25 AM.

He showed twice online today. Im hoping stores get this. They arent noted as exclusive to sdcc or limited edition just as debut.
    Last edited by Lobotscomb; 08-11-2019 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobotscomb View Post
    He showed twice online today. Im hoping stores get this. They arent noted as exclusive to sdcc or limited edition just as debut.
    Problem is everyone they are gone in the blink of an eye. I am obviously not meant to get this figure myself. I am dead serious when I ask this but if it comes up on line again could any of you snag 2 for me. I have a buddy who is desperate to get one too. When I mean Desperate I don’t mean $50.

Go ahead and lock this down. Got my Prototype Vader’s from Target.com.